FS: BLACK TAG Schlager Carbon - NO Serial Number

NDH

says Spin to win!
Ohh la la - The fabled Butterfly Black Tag rears it's head again!

I had 2 of these - Both almost identical.

I sold 1 when I bought the Garaydia ZLC, and now I'm selling the 2nd as I'm happy with the Garaydia ZLC.

I'll not do what Butterfly do and increase the price every month, so I'll sell for the same £170 as before.

Blade is in fantastic condition - If anyone want's more photos, let me know.

I'll remove the rubbers for any serious offers (to take pics of the blade surface if required).

Please add shipping - Will consider most places in the world - Paypal only.

IMG_3254.jpgIMG_3255.jpgIMG_3259.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I Pay 100 Pound

Hahahaha. This is entertaining. This blade is a black tag and a collectors item since they don't make this blade any more in any form. There are people who would be asking 400-1,000 Pounds for it and NDH is being an honest gentleman and asking a very reasonable price.

It may also be noted that this particular thread is from 5 years ago.

There are people who would be asking 400-1,000 Pounds for it ...

😱😱​​​​​​​😱...

Thats waaaay stiff. 100-200 US$ is reasonable if in great shape.

Cheers
​​​​​​​L-zr

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
😱😱😱...

Thats waaaay stiff. 100-200 US$ is reasonable if in great shape.

Cheers
​​​​​​​L-zr

Here are some links:

https://picclick.com/Butterfly-Discontinued-Black-Tag-Schlager-Carbon-Fl-Table-222762213668.html

https://picclick.com/Butterfly-Schlager-Carbon-FL-1st-series-Table-Tennis-273435393949.html

Perhaps the craze with Butterfly Black Tag blades has ended. But there was a time when black tag Viscarias were selling for north of 1,500$ USD.

The actual point though was:

1) this thread is 5 years old and I would be surprised if NDH has not either decided to keep the blade of has already sold it.

2) the rules for FS are that you are not supposed to haggle with a person selling an item in a for sale thread. TTDaily is not an Auction Site. The price listed in the OP is the price. The OP can change that price. But it is not really up for argument.

And many, selling that blade, would be asking more for it since it is a collector's item. That is black tag which is discontinued. And it is a Schlager, which is discontinued. If it is a black tag, then, likely it was made before 2010. I cannot remember when Butterfly stopped making blades with the Black Tag and started using the Silver Tag. But that represented a change in factory and company. Many swear that the factory and company that made the Black Tag blades was a better blade maker than the Silver Tag blade maker. As a result, many on the internet would pay a fine penny for a discontinued Butterfly Black Tag blade.

It is fine to think what you want. But NDC's price should not be questioned. 5 years ago, he asked a very fair price for a blade that could be considered by some, PRECIOUS.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The first link said unsold, but Yes if You wait long enough, there are idiots out there...
You wanna by my old butterfly Kenny Style for a couple of thousands? 😂

Cheers
L-zr
I agree with you on that. But there is a whole set of people who, when NDH posted this, who were selling black tag butterfly blades for crazy prices. And there was another whole set of people who were paying those prices. And NDH was offering a fairly reasonable price. Anyway, he can answer for himself if he wants.