TTLondon 2012 - Facebook Page DELETED

This user has no status.
Don t let yourself down. You are not the only one in this situation.

reference: http://www.sport1.de/olympia/2016/0...an-ove-waldner-sorgt-fuer-olympia-eklat-im-tv

The two table tennis legends Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren refuse to work any longer for Swedish television. Reason: The lack of TV presence of table tennis.

Sweden's table tennis legends Jan-Ove Waldner (51) and Mikael Appelgren (54) provided an olympic scandal in thier home country.

The two TV experts reject further appearances in the Viasat Studio during games. Reason is that the braodcaster which transmits the Olympic games on twelve channels, shows far to little table tennis games.

"This is mockery" (really hard to translate this one form german alternativly : This is a farce or taunt)

"How can I comment on something that I can not even see," said Appelgren on the website of the Swedish Table Tennis Association. "This is mockery. There are always good TV-ratings when table tennis is shown. We have an incredible table tennis culture, it is one of most successful sports in the history of sweden."

Jan-Ove Waldner won at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona gold in table tennis singles, Sydney 2000 he won silver. Mikael Appelgren won at least four Team Championships titles and a World Champion title in double (1985) on the side of Ulf Carlsson.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
This is so outrageous bunch of greedy bastards banning people that have done so much effort through making watching tt so much more enjoyable and accessible.

Reactions: ImaPersson
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hi All,

The Olympic Committee has blocked my Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=221501857985617&fref=ts

Sorry Guys i have give my best to Promote this Sport and the Olympics on my Facebook Page.

Cheers TTLondon2012 :(

Dont forget buddy you are doing this for yourself and for your fans who support you trully. Nothing comes easily and its a great thing that we at least managed to witness some of your olympic highlights. Get a break and come back , I know its only a matter of time

Cheers!

Dont forget buddy you are doing this for yourself and for your fans who support you trully. Nothing comes easily and its a great thing that we at least managed to witness some of your olympic highlights. Get a break and come back , I know its only a matter of time

Cheers!

Its only the Facebook Page my Youtube Channel its mutch bigger then this

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Have you tried daylymotion, i don't know if it's allowed to upload it there since the olympic Committee seems to be hunting every video of the olympics they can find , but it's definitely less censor there. Maybe worth a try

THEY will still track him down and delete his content sooner or later, they still erase videos from previous olympics lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Unfortunately IOC is very strict on all content.

I guess you are just a video poster.
many companies even get law suites from breaching IOC policies. So consider yourself lucky :)

Its a pity that Olympic games cost so much, so the highest biddy gets the content rights and obviously they want every penny for the money spent.
I guess you can also say that with out the sponsors and funding - there will be no olympics games at all
But then you get world class clueless commentators in some countries

This will only get worse - so don't post anything Olympic related. you will never win.
This is the same for FIFA and some other world bodies
TT is just not that strict so most of the time we can get away with it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
it's time to start TTLONDON2016. TTLONDON2012 is already too old..... just a joke

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Please consider using BitTorrent for sharing your great video highlights. BitTorrent can't be blocked by any institution because it's peer-to-peer. Here's a nice and simple torrent client: http://instant.io/ - the only problem is that you need to keep your browser open for others to view.