Ma Long or Zhang Jike, who 's your stake?

Who will win this showdown?

• Ma Long

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
The result of this poll is going to be closer than the results of the brexit vote :D

Sorry for political joke

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Guys i feel its rigged match they will ask zjk to step down n lose,

It is always the same...some people just cant accept when their favorites lose...rigged this rigged that...well whatever makes you happy I guess

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Damn, even easier than playing against JYS and Jun...

Btw, I am a big fan of ZJK, too. So I had prepared many excuses before the match even started:

1. He looks bored and sleepy, no motivation at all.

2. At xx:xx in xx set, he rubbed his shoulder/back/waist/knee, he must be injured again. Poor ZJK, lucky ML. ML never can beat a healthy ZJK anyway. What a bad day!

3. IMHO, he just played not even half of his potential, probably 1/3… no, must only be 1/10. Damn!

4. Initially ZJK didn’t let ML playing his game, but suddenly he lost his focus and a lucky ML made a comeback.

5. ML was so lucky today, so many edge and net balls.

6. I dun understand ZJK, why he did not want to play his short game. He must have let ML win to increase number of Grand Slam players for China. What a LORD of Table Tennis!

7. (Or) ZJK did not use his short game. This match must have been arranged in favor of ML to join Grand Slam team.

8. Come on guys, Olympic is not that big event yet. Kuwait Open was bigger, where ZJK crushed ML so badly.

9. Wait, did you forget that ZJK won ML in World Cup two years ago, where ZJK TOTALLY CRUSHED ML with 4-3 and 12-10 in the final set? Today ZJK simply did not have a mood to play, that’s all!

10. ZJK only plays when it matters. For this Olympic, China surely secures Gold and Silver Medals, regardless his loss or win. So it DOESN’T MATTER anymore.

11. ZJK was too rush and made so many unforced errors, he simply just lost to himself. What a lucky ML!

12. ZJK’s intentional losses help TT community to have better definition on IMPORTANT MATCHES, which are clearly not OG nor WTTC ones, but Kuwait Open, World Cup, and Chinese Trials.

Feel free to use any of those, guys! Lets fight for ZJK =)))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Damn, even easier than playing against JYS and Jun...

Btw, I am a big fan of ZJK, too. So I had prepared many excuses before the match even started:

1. He looks bored and sleepy, no motivation at all.

2. At xx:xx in xx set, he rubbed his shoulder/back/waist/knee, he must be injured again. Poor ZJK, lucky ML. ML never can beat a healthy ZJK anyway. What a bad day!

3. IMHO, he just played not even half of his potential, probably 1/3… no, must only be 1/10. Damn!

4. Initially ZJK didn’t let ML playing his game, but suddenly he lost his focus and a lucky ML made a comeback.

5. ML was so lucky today, so many edge and net balls.

6. I dun understand ZJK, why he did not want to play his short game. He must have let ML win to increase number of Grand Slam players for China. What a LORD of Table Tennis!

7. (Or) ZJK did not use his short game. This match must have been arranged in favor of ML to join Grand Slam team.

8. Come on guys, Olympic is not that big event yet. Kuwait Open was bigger, where ZJK crushed ML so badly.

9. Wait, did you forget that ZJK won ML in World Cup two years ago, where ZJK TOTALLY CRUSHED ML with 4-3 and 12-10 in the final set? Today ZJK simply did not have a mood to play, that’s all!

10. ZJK only plays when it matters. For this Olympic, China surely secures Gold and Silver Medals, regardless his loss or win. So it DOESN’T MATTER anymore.

11. ZJK was too rush and made so many unforced errors, he simply just lost to himself. What a lucky ML!

12. ZJK’s intentional losses help TT community to have better definition on IMPORTANT MATCHES, which are clearly not OG nor WTTC ones, but Kuwait Open, World Cup, and Chinese Trials.

Feel free to use any of those, guys! Lets fight for ZJK =)))

Dude, you ve said that already.

tell me why is wang hao still waiting for ma long to appear at the table since 2013???Its been 3 years already where is ma long?