Ma Long vs Zhang Jike Final FIXED???

Vote below! Was the final fixed for Ma Long to win?

• Fixed

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Not Fixed

Votes: 82 77.4%

• Total voters
Come on guys haha,

ZJK seems doesn't give a fk since his 2013 wttc while MaLong keeps on practicing hard and improve his game.

So it's ML big day:D He will treat ZJK some chinese foods with good alcohol while u guys keeps on debating

In the end of the day their friendship value more than any gold medals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Come on guys haha,

ZJK seems doesn't give a fk since his 2013 wttc while MaLong keeps on practicing hard and improve his game.

So it's ML big day:D He will treat ZJK some chinese foods with good alcohol while u guys keeps on debating

In the end of the day their friendship value more than any gold medals.

Actually I wont be surprised ( to continue my jinxing ttmonster, hehe), if ZJK is slowly removed from the main core of CNT and FZD replaces him. Especially if he continues to have mediocre years like 2015-2016.

CNT is no joke, they sent guo yue (world champion 2007 and three times doubles champ) back to the provincial team for "lack of fighting spirit"

Today, of course ZJK back was hurting so bad thats why he couldnt return ma longs topspins

ABUSE ME !!

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I do think it is an okay time for Zhang Jike to retire. He has not seemed into the sport for a while.

Definitely not retirement, but why keep him inthe top4 if he is not motivated enough.

It would appear normal to me if he keeps him just to transition to the new generation like he did with ma lin and wang hao, 2-3 years max and then retirement. His back injury is chronic, same situation as boll and maze, so we wont be seeing him returning to his old form unless they give him a huge break which i doubt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Why no body said the same thing when zjk Lost to other players?

what same thing? i remembered exactly that many dissapointed ML fans couldnt accept the fact that wang hao was better since 2009 wttc semifinal. and in 2011 they said ZJK got lucky because he didnt face ML in the finals. ridiculous.

and now they are acting smartass afraid of replying to me!

p.s. wang hao is still waiting for ma long at the table

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
i can`t believe that some of bad-tempered ZJK fans still s0uck.
their fingers are definitely better than ma long. unbeatable..

anyway, there are no proofs for fixed match, had it been possible, wang liqin must have been world cup champion, ma lin world championships champion, wang hao olympics champion. Also, if I were CNT boss that can fix matches, I would let zhang jike win because double-grand slammer is the most special career even CNT has never had. Don`t insult both zhang jike and ma long anymore.

Reactions: Tokieboi and Vrael
This user has no status.
But see, ZJK play style haven't changed at all in these past 4 years. He is doing exactly what he did 4 years ago, and while it was revolutionary then, it isn't now. ML on the other hand has adapted with time. Even his equipment has been upgraded to keep up with him (new blade and an entirely new back hand rubber). All of this to me screams progress, phenomenal progress at that.

I am not saying ML is more talented than ZJK, if someone argued to the opposite I would even relent. However, talent only gets you so far. ML has been as dedicated to improving as ZJK has not been. Like my coach says, ML was hungry. ZJK the opposite.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Wow it looks like a list of common excuses for ZJK's loss which I made in another topic cannot cover all. Later I will have to update:
13. ZJK feels saturated with all his achievements, while ML is still hungry. That's why ML wins today, even though ZJK is way more talented. Dun lets score today fool you.

14. ZJK havent trained at all since xxxx year, but ML keeps working. If ZJK trained, upgraded/changed his rubber and blade, he would totally outsmart ML today 4-0, too.

What else, guys? Lets be creative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Wow it looks like a list of common excuses for ZJK's loss which I made in another topic cannot cover all. Later I will have to update:
13. ZJK feels saturated with all his achievements, while ML is still hungry. That's why ML wins today, even though ZJK is way more talented. Dun lets score today fool you.

14. ZJK havent trained at all since xxxx year, but ML keeps working. If ZJK trained, upgraded/changed his rubber and blade, he would totally outsmart ML today 4-0, too.

What else, guys? Lets be creative!

Sent from my using Tapatalk

lol rookie bricephan is so eager to create excuses out of nowhere. these are facts.

wang hao still at the table. where is ma long?