Ding Ning - and the Siberian Fox - look - alike ; see Google images .

RMM

This user has no status.

RMM

This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Hi ,
I was fascinated by my first viewing of Ding Ning in the Rio Olympics final . Just so happens China allowed western photographers into China only recently to film wildlife ( see BBC 'Wild China ' ) . There was some film of a wild Chinese fox , which remarkably , I could only describe as having a 'Chinese ' countenance or eyes - quite unlike any western European foxes .
Ding Ning , unlike most orientals , known for an ' inscrutable countenance ' has the very appearance of a Tibetan fox , and shows the archetypal attributes that westerners attribute to fox - like nature and deceptive psychology - the very attributes you don't see in a Western European fox , but do see in the eyes of the Tibetan fox - to see this likeness , go to Google images - Siberian fox - and look at some of the close - up eye - contact photographs ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I've always thought Ding Ning looked like some sort of fox, this really nails it. The closest equivalent of a living animal I can think of for Liu Shiwen would be ehm... Jayden Smith?