• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I've never been so unsure about China winning gold haha great job so far Japan

This user has no status.
Does anybody recognize Koki Niwa's blade? I think it's different from what he used to play with.
i noticed that too, what is it?

xx.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
I don't understand how this is even sustainable but Zhang Jike keeps doing this, is this some mystical trickery. He lost 6 points in the 3rd set and won the last 5 points. How come he alone gets way with this, this is so insane and at the same time totally mystical to my eyes :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
One thing which is crystal clear is either Xu Xin is sick or his racket or forehand somehow got ****ed. He is not able to adapt even adter 6 sets of play. He is destroying the rhythm of ZJK as well

im a huge zjk fan but he made like 5 consecutive errors in the 2nd set, he probably wanted to attack first no matter what. both of them played bad in first two set except the crucial points ofthe 2nd

the japs are risking and putting pressure, but other than that when the chinese were a bit patient the game was over

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
im a huge zjk fan but he made like 5 consecutive errors in the 2nd set, he probably wanted to attack first no matter what. both of them played bad in first two set except the crucial points ofthe 2nd

the japs are risking and putting pressure, but other than that when the chinese were a bit patient the game was over

Yeah, the third set was really shaky as well. CNT guys look extremely tired, especially LG looks dead as ****. Expecting Captain Long whitewash Maharu