• France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The 2016 Summer Olympic Games, Rio de Janeiro - Table Tennis Men's Team Event - Medal Winners

Table Tennis Men's Team Event - Medal Winners 1.jpgTable Tennis Men's Team Event - Medal Winners 2.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
No one uses pure power - it's just a myth. But the best guy against chop by a mile is Xu Xin. I think LGL didn't want to bore Chinese viewers with Joo vs XX and he wanted to challenge Ma Long and ZJK with the first two matches. They both delivered in the end.

Of course nobody, but ZJK likes to loop more in a row against defenders than ML. I've never seen XX against a chopper.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I wonder what ML was thinking after winning the last point. "What? No more? After all the preparation and that's it?"
ML Win Team.jpg

Remember reading about crappy balls in this OG. Very true especially in the Final as players kept missing the ball in loops and no long rallies as usual. ML seems to be the only one who is totally comfortable with it. After all his face is printed on every box of them so he has to be. :cool:

XX really knows when to pick a lose and not get hurt. His lose to Jun can have many meanings. It tells 1) ITTF that China can be beaten and please no further rule change is needed. 2) LGL the almighty's decision is always right from the beginning. 3) XX is not happy not being pick for Single and try to give LGL a heart attack. :p jks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Can somebody confirm that no Chinese male player has announced their international retirement yet?

I think he's trying to say: "any real competition here"? or "was this supposed to be a fight"? Maybe even "why is LGL stressing so much about this, look how easily I beat him". Ma Long made Yoshimura look like the number 150 instead of 21.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
It's so stupid that people are bashing Boll's forehand technique while it has been his major weapon against the Chinese for so long. Right now he's not as safe in his strokes as he used to be but the spin of his forehand used to really trouble everyone during the celluloid era and the quickness of the stroke would make him deadly while counter-attacking. This is why you would always see the top-chinese relentlessly pressuring his backhand (see ZJK vs Boll 2011) because attacking to his forehand would be a death-wish for anyone.

Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
... It tells 1) ITTF that China can be beaten and please no further rule change is needed. ... :p jks.

jks is supposed for jokes :) but really, is there any rumour that ITTF will further tweak the existing rules to "promote better competitions" ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: I just do not follow closely the rule n regulation things.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It's so stupid that people are bashing Boll's forehand technique while it has been his major weapon against the Chinese for so long. Right now he's not as safe in his strokes as he used to be but the spin of his forehand used to really trouble everyone during the celluloid era and the quickness of the stroke would make him deadly while counter-attacking. This is why you would always see the top-chinese relentlessly pressuring his backhand (see ZJK vs Boll 2011) because attacking to his forehand would be a death-wish for anyone.

forum fighters complaining about boll's technique is hilarious. the only man that was a constant threat for CNT, and managed to clinch the world cup 2 times beating all of their top guns. Let's not forget that he trained far less than the chinese and didnt have the same playing or antagonizing environment

In 2009 wttc he was in great form yet his classic back injury stopped his participation he could clinch a medal and kick out one of the big names (wang liqin ma lin ma long chen qi) except wang hao probably. Same situation against ZJK in the 2011 semi, boll played great but zhang was just too good, people seem to focus too much on the winning side of the table

But yeah I suppose TT at the highest level is all about having perfect chinese style technique FH and BH. Let's take waldner for example his BH was perfect. Let the flame analysis begin.

Reactions: eyepop
This user has no status.
People who complains about techniques are amateurs who only knows basics. They don't realize that everyone starts learning the same basics to create a strong foundation, but as you mature and improve you learn to create your own style. This is very obvious in every professional players who have unorthodox techniques. Kreanga has one of the strongest BH in the world yet it's unorthodox and lots of people still bash it. Even ZJK and ML both have different techniques for FH and BH. As long as it gets the job done, and it works for them, who are we to complain? I enjoy watching all the different styles and have nothing to complain about.