• France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I think it would have been better for China to play Japan since psychologically they destroyed them in the WTTC this year. Now China will have to go up against some defensive players. And yes I believe China will get past Singapore.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That ending, that was drama Fukuhara was mad, for a moment there I thought she wouldn't even shake hands with Han. Congratulations to Germany both German teams continue the fight.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

You mean Germany's fight is over. Japan is the one that still has to fight Singapore.

Reactions: eyepop
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think it would have been better for China to play Japan since psychologically they destroyed them in the WTTC this year. Now China will have to go up against some defensive players. And yes I believe China will get past Singapore.

Didn't you watch the North Korean team play against China? North Korea has two defensive players, including the bronze medalist. Liu Shiwen got to play the bronze medalist. And when Liu Shiwen plays against a defender, it is like the Incredible Hulk trying to pick up an ant - not a pretty sight for sore eyes.

This user has no status.
You mean Germany's fight is over. Japan is the one that still has to fight Singapore.

Yeah Germany is going to face an invinsible team but still ( and I hope) they keep the fighting spirit.
I wonder how the German male team will fare against Japan now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
a very dear slip that costed the Japanese team the final slot... it'll haunt Mima Ito for long time
to come (akin to Liu Shiwen's slip to Feng Tianwei in Moscow's WTTTC).

There were enough slips to go round, Fukuhara in the doubles especially, and Ito is too young to remember such.

I can serve better than those last two serves that Fukuhara did at 2-1, 9-9 in the 4th game. The last one at 9-10 was the kind of thing you see in a club when after the serve, the server just backs off the table and hopes he will have a chance to lob, but the problem is that in doubles, you honestly can't ask your partner to seriously defend that at that level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Because sportv15 is the table tennis channel in Olympics

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

Yes, and just later I found out as follows:

AWESOME amidst the scarcity & various rigorous rights protections by aiowesee n giant corps :cool:
after all what's so great if most of the world are unable to watch it

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Spotted the videos of the just completed team events at rutracker: QFs: CHN-GBR & JPN-HKG, SF: GER-JPN

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
MA LONG VS Liam Pitchford FULL MATCH HD

<iframe src="https://openload.co/embed/XgkMILuPn80/" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="700" height="430" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Don't expect any insightful comments from the male commentator. Hopefully the woman knows something about Table Tennis because the male just yaps on about fly fishing and reminds you the players are right or left handed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Don't expect any insightful comments from the male commentator. Hopefully the woman knows something about Table Tennis because the male just yaps on about fly fishing and reminds you the players are right or left handed.

Looks like the woman knows very little too.

Really cannot believe these people are paid for this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Viper? WTF. Wow his co-commentator has finally told him a more appropriate name for her serve.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Yes, awesome..
So it will be actually 5 chinese and one european women in the women team final..
really awesome..
Agree, this is really awesome. This is the very first time the GER women's team plays in the finals of Olympic Games! In fact it may be (read: it is) the very first European women's team ever appears in the finals.

Last edited:
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Today's Matches:

Women's Semi Final:

China vs Singapore! 2pm! Live now!

Men's Semi Finals:

Germany vs Japan (7pm Local Time)
China vs Korea (7pm Local Time)