Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
Mizutani beating Xu Xin with 3-2

mizu.jpg

This user has no status.
Looks like Mizutani has improved his mental toughness since that match in Kuwait open when he has 6 match points and lost.

He has improved mentally, but he still lost the aggresiveness and the adrenaline he had in the first two sets. But who knows, maybe that's why he won? Anyway, a great match, the best advertisement of table tennis is a loss of one of the big 4!

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Either Jun or JYS would have advanced deeper, perhaps to the final, in the single event if they did not face ML too early. What an amazing performance by Jun! Saved 3 match points and pulled off the final game against Xu Xin, winning 5 points in a row against top Chinese in such a prestigious Olympic... speechless!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Mizutani improved because he changed coach to a chineese.

These doubles are crucial, because yoshimura will loose against ma long i think. Jun will pull it off against zjk in last.

where do you see the fixtures?is it sure that ML faces yoshimura after the doubles? or you just calculated? :p judging from the players who played and are playing i think u are correct cause only yoshimura hasnt played

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
He did! This sure is the game of Juns life! Amazing performance!! Welcome to TTD jarryd :)

I have noticed this on a few matches throughout the team event. Sometimes know players to be seen except the coach. You would think winning the important match like that one was more important than warming up...

Yeah guys its normal to think like that, but yoshimura cant do much about mizu's game and he plays afterwards no matter the result so its quite professional. mizu's composure is great in the olympics he had the whole crowd against him vs calderano and he still crushed him anyway

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
WOW I almost feel like the Japanese have a chance. Might be one of the biggest upsets in recent history.

Reactions: waldner101
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
It's not looking well for the Chinese right now... Great final so far.