Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
Kind of sad to see Boll lose like this. I only saw the third set but I was really confused at Boll's tactics.

The forehand flip wasn't working so many times. I saw him push long twice and then do what he does best: Counter Attack close to the table. Why didn't he keep doing that? Why on earth was he straying to the half-distance where Mizutani is clearly superior? Can someone who has watched the entire game please answer this?

Don't get me wrong Mizutani has improved a great deal but I expected better than a 3:0 thrashing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Unlike a miracle happens, Japan is going to win this, Dima can't save this team by himself

Just because germany lost 2 doubles doesnt mean its easy work for japan. Steger and niwa never faced each other before so I think bastian can pull it of if he continues playing like his other 2 singles matches

Reactions: fanTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I think japanese coach outsmarted rosskopf in the draw. I dont understand why put dima @ no1 when you know that japan will for sure chase 2 games by mizutani so placing im @ no2 is expectable/predictable. Boll could definitely beat yoshimura, and dima vs mizu is a derby

Reactions: eyepop and fanTT
This user has no status.
i would fire every ****ing coach of germany. look at this miserable forehand technique of them. The whole fcking team is backhand oriented and has a forehand technique that looks like goat shit. Just because they are good playeres they dont have to do technique training and to improve? It's ridicoulus that's why the chinese are laughing at us. Look at the new generation, Franziska exactly the same shit. A Forehand like somebody from the potatoe league god dammit.

Reactions: bzing
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Boll and steger should retire, you cannot compete at profesional stage being so slow. Their footwork is really bad. Also must say that mizutani made big progress this year and fight back ma long in semis

franziska didnt manage to qualify. who will replace boll or steger if they should retire? easier to say than do it

Reactions: MDanielCRO
This user has no status.
i would fire every ****ing coach of germany. look at this miserable forehand technique of them. The whole fcking team is backhand oriented and has a forehand technique that looks like goat shit. Just because they are good playeres they dont have to do technique training and to improve? It's ridicoulus that's why the chinese are laughing at us. Look at the new generation, Franziska exactly the same shit. A Forehand like somebody from the potatoe league god dammit.

lol, you are having a meltdown, you have to admit that Mizutani is playing at his best these days, he only has lost to Ma Long in these competitions. But I agree, Rosskopft made everybody BH dependent, even Dima has switched for a more BH style of game, Steger and Boll are on their way out and if Germany wants to stay relevant they are going to need new talent pronto.
I hate to say it but Boll played pathetically, his blocks were going out of the table and his loops were going into the net, what a sad day for German Table Tennis.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Rosskopf's decesion was that Dima don't play or he has some problem? I mean... everybody knows that Dima is the only chance of Germany,
:O

Yes, that will be the case, Ovcharov isn't here even at the end. <----See post above, not that's the case.

Last edited: