Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The commentary was actually pretty good compared to some of the other stuff we have gotten all week - they at least conveyed the right level of ignorance and amazement about many things and I appreciated that - other commentators are just lost. Only Ian Marshall knows anything about TT.

Steger gave a valiant effort. I still think Germany has a major edge here as barring a miracle, Timo is going to play Joo. But Dima has to have improved from that last WTTC loss vs Lee Sang Su.

The commentary was actually pretty good compared to some of the other stuff we have gotten all week - they at least conveyed the right level of ignorance and amazement about many things and I appreciated that - other commentators are just lost. Only Ian Marshall knows anything about TT.

Steger gave a valiant effort. I still think Germany has a major edge here as barring a miracle, Timo is going to play Joo. But Dima has to have improved from that last WTTC loss vs Lee Sang Su.

The british guy sounds like he is talking through a funnel I can't hear a word he whispers during any of the coverage.
The kiwi is learning as he goes along I can take some of it in doses but overall I feel it is still fairly mute worthy.

This user has no status.
Of course, in this match. It is the 4th or 5th match I am talking about. JSH can't play doubles so you know that Dima is going to play Lee Sang Su and Timo will play JSH if it gets to that.

Thanks NL, I am actually not aware of the match format and how all this things work :D