Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
congrats china for 3-1 victory. I was hoping for a 3-2 by mizu vs zhang jike japan wins so I can be sure that ZJK will re ignite and take another world cup or wttc against ma long. And of course some chinese tortures by LGL forcing all the top CNT except ma long maybe to level up their game even more

Anyway cant wait for the next wttc, the upcoming world cup wont be so exciting as all the top players will be exhausted fom olympics just like after london. a FZD vs XX final would be great

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
This olympics just proved that the fort of CNT could be almost breached. Yoongsik and Mizutani posed a real threat for CNT guys, Mizu is getting better with each year, probably he would break into no:3 soon if he keeps this composure and display of skill. He changed his lobbing game to fast attack, that really paid him off

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
After London 2012 and WTTC 2014, Ma Long needs to save it again ! What would China team do without him : D

Reactions: matzreenzi

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This olympics just proved that the fort of CNT could be almost breached. Yoongsik and Mizutani posed a real threat for CNT guys, Mizu is getting better with each year, probably he would break into no:3 soon if he keeps this composure and display of skill. He changed his lobbing game to fast attack, that really paid him off

I've been thinking the same thing. This match has shown that China are beatable. If Japan won the doubles there, perhaps if they took that 3rd set when they were leading 9-7 things could have gone differently. I think Mizutani would have had a good chance against Zhang Jike, Zhangs back doesnt look to be in good shape at the moment. Ma Long vs Yoshimura now... lets see :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I've been thinking the same thing. This match has shown that China are beatable. If Japan won the doubles there, perhaps if they took that 3rd set when they were leading 9-7 things could have gone differently. I think Mizutani would have had a good chance against Zhang Jike, Zhangs back doesnt look to be in good shape at the moment. Ma Long vs Yoshimura now... lets see :)

see what?hahaha im going to sleep. gg guys

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Haha well Wang Hao yes but wouldnt be so sure about Fan Zhendong, I really need to see him perform on the biggest stage, he could choke like Xu did who knows !

I guess no one will discuss Liu Guoliang's choices now :p

This user has no status.
Ma Long won the first set 11-1![/QUOTE

YM made an improvement to score the second point in this set. Just wondering did you ever get a chance to fool around with Ma Long or ZJK, If so how was that like?

Imagine............ taking into consideration that he lost 11-2 to Dima, i guess if he played against ML it would be 11+2. Why not 11-2? Because (-) + (-) = (+)

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer