What is the currently best Tibhar rubber option?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
August is a damn good rubber. On the faster blades it let's you hit hard.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Now that everybody has had a laugh with August, yes I agree that Aurus is a good rubber. It´s just that I think as a replacement/successor for the tenergy 64 currently used according to the profile an EL-S will be closer. Aurus with its very stiff topsheet can be a bit bitchy, don´t you think?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
And what about a fast blade, but no very expensive?

From Tibhar also? Look no further than Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition. 7 ply, good speed, very good feeling, good control - and it costs only 50 Euro before any discount given, so it´s probably cheaper in some places. As one of the "signature blades" actually used by the player himself (try that with any "Ovtcharov" ...) I think its quality is guaranteed.

It works well with any rubber we´ve tried on it. One of my training partners was using Evolution MX-P and FX-P on it, now EL-S and FX-P. I have tried EL-S and even MX-S, which is a bit hard for me, but was still ok on the Black Edition. We´ve also tried Genius (if you don´t wanna go "Evo", consider Genius as well) and one of the Nimbus Deltas, can´t recall which.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Now that everybody has had a laugh with August, yes I agree that Aurus is a good rubber. It´s just that I think as a replacement/successor for the tenergy 64 currently used according to the profile an EL-S will be closer. Aurus with its very stiff topsheet can be a bit bitchy, don´t you think?

Until you try Aurus on an OFF class blade that you had been using Tenergy, do not discount the performance. Aurus performs better than Tenergy in a couple aspects, is overall more controllable, less reactive to spin, and still has a nasty kick on the high end on a full power stroke.

However, MX-P is that and more. But is costs more, unless you are in Korea. Aurus can always be found somewhere at half the cost of Tenergy.

Edit, Like the choice of words, BITCHY. Hahahaha. When you cut a new topsheet of Aurus, it is more supple than Italian soft leather. The topsheet is real special and a real strength. The sponge is HARD on regular Aurus, but the topsheet balances it out nicely to make it a control rubber.

Tenergy is MUCH more spin reactive. Even on a worn out 3 yr old sheet of Aurus I could manage some serious spin, ask Carl or NL, I brought that bat there to 40 n Back Painz club last year purposely to show what Aurus could do and how much a Scrooge Der_Echte is.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
I am a relatively new player so take this as you will (3rd season) :).....

In was playing with joola 325 and wanted a bit more punch for the new ball.. Spoke with bribar about the evo range and they suggested aurus as it wasn't such a big step. It was a fantastic rubber for me and players better than me have tried my bat have now converted to aurus, so personally speaking I think it is a good rubber. It has great control, a decent kick when I want/need it and the click noise it makes sends shivers to some as it sounded like I just hit a monster of a shot ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Maybe i can try Aurus soft, is very balanced, by the manufecturer it have 105 Speed 112 Spin and 95 Control, interesting for me

Dude, trusting in those numbers can be very 'sketchy'
Each company sets their own standards, so comparing the numbers from different brands can be a bit misleading.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I searched for this option Samsonov Pro+ Evolution MX-P and FX-P, it really looks like a great option but i was not expecting to expend something around 200 dollars, any suggestion a little bit cheaper(the brazillian coin is very devaluated, lol)

You could try this: http://www.tt-shop.net/product_info...=1327&osCsid=0f4cd56b587c5d73510bac8efb7d7658

It gives you the option of any two Evolution rubbers on the Black Edition for under 110 dollars. If you negotiate shipping, this could be your thing.