Greetings from osp from nyc

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I am credited with being gracious when I was just keeping it real. I seriously thought Carl was choosing a stacked team to play vs the PP Holic / Der_Echte Death Squad.

I won my state championship in doubles vs a 2200-2300 / 1900 level player team with me and a 2000 level player I never teamed up with before.

Der_Echte is not a chump in doubles, but I was very concerned before the match started. After OSP got me to miss one or two shots and tied PP Holic up all in knots I was REALLY concerned and had to break out the Rambo in me to get one game back.

PP Holic claims he is flaming hot garbage in doubles. Haha, I got oceanfront property in Arizona to sell to anyone believing that one. PP Holic is right handy in Single or doubles or in a fight vs the Goon Squad. Dude is cut and ready for anything.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OSP and PP Holic both knew how to jam Carl up. After Carl served, they would push real deep and fast at Carl, who couldn't get out of the way even if you offered him a case of Hefeweissen. Carl's ribs must still be bruised from where I tried to hit through Carl to hit one of those returns. I trusted Carl would be out of the way. The next ones, I would stop the bat before cracking any more ribs. They both knew what to do with the ball and made it LULZ city. Carl knows his shortcomings but what the heck, I am not national level competitor material myself either.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
OSP and PP Holic both knew how to jam Carl up. After Carl served, they would push real deep and fast at Carl, who couldn't get out of the way even if you offered him a case of Hefeweissen. Carl's ribs must still be bruised from where I tried to hit through Carl to hit one of those returns. I trusted Carl would be out of the way. The next ones, I would stop the bat before cracking any more ribs. They both knew what to do with the ball and made it LULZ city. Carl knows his shortcomings but what the heck, I am not national level competitor material myself either.

I really wish we had footage of those plays where I was in your way. Hahaha.

Man I am bad at doubles. But, on the other side, MAN Der_Echte IS GOOD AT DOUBLES. I have actually never lost with him as my partner in doubles. And he is pretty darn good at setting me up and making me look like I am better than I am.

I have no doubt and money on it that says, no matter how good PPH and I may be as a doubles team, Der_ and OldSchool would school us.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I really wish we had footage of those plays where I was in your way. Hahaha.

Man I am bad at doubles. But, on the other side, MAN Der_Echte IS GOOD AT DOUBLES. I have actually never lost with him as my partner in doubles. And he is pretty darn good at setting me up and making me look like I am better than I am.

I have no doubt and money on it that says, no matter how good PPH and I may be as a doubles team, Der_ and OldSchool would school us.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus
Carl, you might sucks at some things in doubles, like getting back after serve, but you do well in the important things that allow me to overpower a ball, or stop opponent from doing that first.

If my partner cannot serve short and mix it up to keep opponent from cling in, I will not do well in doubles. If my partner cannot or will not attack a long underpin, then I will have a chance to employ my strengths.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
C

If my partner cannot serve short and mix it up to keep opponent from cling in, I will not do well in doubles. If my partner cannot or will not attack a long underpin, then I will have a chance to employ my strengths.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

For me its the other way round , if my partner can serve long and heavy, I can still deal with the third ball but if my partner cannot or will not attack a long underspin , it gets frustrating , I guess your defensive skills are way higher than mine ...

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
For me its the other way round , if my partner can serve long and heavy, I can still deal with the third ball but if my partner cannot or will not attack a long underspin , it gets frustrating , I guess your defensive skills are way higher than mine ...
My text should have said WILL NOT have a chance. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ttmonster