Are these fake rubbers?

says what [IMG]
XP 2008 Super Power isn't a modern rubber, it is simply a heavy Chinese version of a non-tacky control rubber kinda medium firm. I have used it for years on BH wing, yes you can spin with the right impact.
I'm pretty sure that if I can spin with apparently terrible 729 Super FX, then someone who really does have the right impact can probably spin with an ice block, let alone a legit rubber.

This user has no status.
Just got a knock off rakza 7 soft.. Worst BS packaging ive seen. Rubber is cut by a blind man and the rubber surface came with a plastic cover. Upon removing the cover the rubber felt tacky like most chinese rubbers. Sponge is dence. Not at all pourus like the rakzas.. took my finger and pulled over the stamp on the sponge, came right off.. heh..

Well.. it was about $10 worth of lesson.. never again...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Sep 2016
Just got a knock off rakza 7 soft.. Worst BS packaging ive seen. Rubber is cut by a blind man and the rubber surface came with a plastic cover. Upon removing the cover the rubber felt tacky like most chinese rubbers. Sponge is dence. Not at all pourus like the rakzas.. took my finger and pulled over the stamp on the sponge, came right off.. heh..

Well.. it was about $10 worth of lesson.. never again...

they are all the same it seems.
you can buy a rakza, a tenergy, a mark v, a bluefire.... they all come with plastic covering slightly tacky topsheet.
the sponge is always pretty hard.