Interview Showdown! Read article before Voting!

Who will get their Interview First?

• Dan Ives (TTDaily) - Timo Boll

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Matt Hetherington (Blog) - Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Lol why would I need to do that, I run my blog and have my thumb stuck pretty far into the TTDaily pie already haha. Well Dan you have 16 votes and I only have 7, it appears people haven't been appreciating my interviews as much as I thought! I think people just want the interview with Timo more so they are voting for you :p

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Well I'm rooting for an interview with Vladimir. The main reason is he is a veteran, former world no 1, curious to know what he thinks about the standard of TT now compared to the time when he started. How he evolved his game to suit the modern game at his age. And to be honest, it's very rare to get Vladimir for an interview. We know pretty much a lot about Timo, but I'm really curious to know more about Vladimir, especially on a more personal level. It's quite difficult to make him to even crack a smile. Family, hobbies, habits etc..and how he developed his skill during and at the end of the communist regime. So, sorry Dan..I have to go for Vladimir :)

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Well Azlan what I'm about to tell you will satisfy you greatly then. It took me a week to get in touch with Samsonov, I won't disclose the lengths I went to to do that but I will say I contacted him and he has responded consenting to an interview and I have sent him some questions which I think you should appreciate the responses to :) Eyes on the prize ;)

Mar 2011
Point taken Yosua, but I was really hoping that Matt would be able to contact Samsonov's people to arrange for the interview. And from the looks of it, Matt is the lead. But I wouldn't count out Dan. He's been sneakily quiet. For all you know, he's already got the interview with Timo and in the midst of posting it here.
I think it's a little easier to get in touch with Timo since he's more approachable than Vladimir. But Timo probably have a tighter schedule, so setting a date for the interview could be a little tricky. No matter who get the interview first, what I am really interested is.....Who would be able to encourage their sporting personalities to register themselves and post a comment here first, or even better, post a new thread on TTDaily. Imagine Samsonov and Timo on TTDaily!!!!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Who would be able to encourage their sporting personalities to register themselves and post a comment here first, or even better, post a new thread on TTDaily. Imagine Samsonov and Timo on TTDaily!!!!

Haha it would be awesome!

Sorry ive been quiet lately guys, i have been in Czech Republic for the last 2 days and im here until Sunday.

I look forward to your interview Matt, I enjoy forfeits hehe :p.

I will get back to the TTD updates next week everyone :)