German League 2016/2017

Which team will win the German League 2016/2017?

• SV Werder Bremen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borussia Düsseldorf

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ASV Grünwettersbach

• TTC RhönSprudel Fulda-Maberzell

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau

• Post SV Mühlhausen

• TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • TTC Schwalbe Bergneustadt

• 1. FC Saarbrücken-TT

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
why does Ovtcharov not play in the Bundesliga? is it cause the Russian League pays more?

I'd imagine the competition in Germany is better? or is it cause he gets to train with Samsonov and Mizutani and/or is it for the bigger picture win in the Champions League?

He should definitely play in Germany and build the German League. I thought the German League was quite boring yesterday! All about the money?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
why does Ovtcharov not play in the Bundesliga? is it cause the Russian League pays more?

I'd imagine the competition in Germany is better? or is it cause he gets to train with Samsonov and Mizutani and/or is it for the bigger picture win in the Champions League?

I think it´s because of the better payment. Do you think you get a girl like his with a German Bundesleague Payroll :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Some questions:
1) What does (SBE) means next to player?
2) Why in 1. BL only 9 teams? I mean the system is not that 2 losers go to 2. BL and from 2. BL two winner teams goes to 1. BL ??
3) In all leagues ranking is counting only for deutch players?
4) for example 2. BL they play till team takes 9 matches? But its possible to have a draw (8:8), right?

Thanks in advance :)

1.)SBE means it´s a youth Player but he´s allowed to play with the adults.

2.) The Porblem is, that the step from the second to the first BL is to big. In terms of money and organisation, which is mainly by volunteers in the second BL, but also in the first.
You are right, but if there is no team which wants to go up, no one has to go down. And Hagen quit because they´d lost their sponsors.

4.) they changed in the second BL to 4 Player -Teams I guess the last season. So the end is reached with the sixth point and a draw is possible 5:5.
In the lower leagues it´s with 6 Players and a draw is also possible 8:8

3.) which ranking do you mean. Here for example the final single ranking of the second BL
http://ttvbw.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/We...ingTotal&championship=DTTB+15/16&group=247611

hope it get´s clearer

take care :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Some questions:
1) What does (SBE) means next to player?
2) Why in 1. BL only 9 teams? I mean the system is not that 2 losers go to 2. BL and from 2. BL two winner teams goes to 1. BL ??
3) In all leagues ranking is counting only for deutch players?
4) for example 2. BL they play till team takes 9 matches? But its possible to have a draw (8:8), right?

Thanks in advance :)

1) SBE Stands for Spielberechtigung für den Erwachsenensport. You will find this mostly when youngsters that are still allowed to play cadets or Juniors play in Adult-classes.

2) You are actually right. The league is supposed to be containing 10 teams, from next season on twelve.
But if a clubs financial situation is too tight, they might stay in 2. Bundesliga like it happened this year with Bad-Homburg TTCOE 'cause they couldn't find a sponsor to pay the fees to be in TTBL.

3) Not sure if i got you right, but the matches from non-german players Count as well in the ranking list, but they make differences between eA (European Foreigner within the ETTU) gA (gleichgestellter Ausländer = egalised Foreigner who got his player license first in germany) und A (Ausländer = Foreigner that got his first player license from a country outside ETTU)

4) the different leagues vary, in TTBL it's only 3 players per Team, in 2. Bundesliga it is four players and below it's mostly six players per Team, except on the lowest Levels clubs are also allowed to have Four player teams.

So you're right: if it's six players per Team it will be played up to nine won matches and draws are also possible.
Less players also means less points are needed for each team to win.
A four player lower league Team will play up to eight points (there could also be a draw of 7:7).

Hope this has been understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: eyepop and fanTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
1.)SBE means it´s a youth Player but he´s allowed to play with the adults.

2.) The Porblem is, that the step from the second to the first BL is to big. In terms of money and organisation, which is mainly by volunteers in the second BL, but also in the first.
You are right, but if there is no team which wants to go up, no one has to go down. And Hagen quit because they´d lost their sponsors.

4.) they changed in the second BL to 4 Player -Teams I guess the last season. So the end is reached with the sixth point and a draw is possible 5:5.
In the lower leagues it´s with 6 Players and a draw is also possible 8:8

3.) which ranking do you mean. Here for example the final single ranking of the second BL
http://ttvbw.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/We...ingTotal&championship=DTTB+15/16&group=247611

hope it get´s clearer

take care :)

Funny :D
Didn't see you have already answered this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I guess the is more money in bundesliga ... Adrien Mattenet came back to France, to Villeneuve.

Liam Pitchford moved to Hennebont, a big team of supporters, a very active club, a lot of stages.

Maybe, but i'm not so sure about this. Patrick Baum left Caen TTC and now plays for Saarbrücken, but i don't think it's only about the money...
;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Any matches this weekend?

Here are the results of the 4th round of the TTBL:

TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau – Post SV Mühlhausen 2:3
Lei KOU - Ovidiu IONESCU 3:1 (2:11, 11:8, 11:6, 14:12)
Kohei SAMBE - Daniel HABESOHN 0:3 (5:11, 9:11, 10:12)
Liang QIU - Lars HIELSCHER 0:3 (9:11, 4:11, 8:11)
Lei KOU - Daniel HABESOHN 3:0 (11:7, 11:9, 11:5)
Kohei SAMBE - Ovidiu IONESCU 1:3 (7:11, 11:3, 4:11, 7:11)

TTC RhönSprudel Fulda-Maberzell – ASV Grünwettersbach 3:0
Xi WANG - Jan ZIBRAT 3:1 (11:6, 11:4, 9:11, 11:4)
Ruwen FILUS - Masataka MORIZONO 3:2 (11:6, 11:9, 5:11, 10:12, 11:5)
Jonathan GROTH - Samuel WALKER 3:1 (10:12, 11:7, 11:9, 11:4)

TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen – 1. FC Saarbrücken TT 2:3
Yuto MURAMATSU - Patrick FRANZISKA 1:3 (8:11, 9:11, 11:9, 5:11)
Jakub DYJAS - Tiago APOLONIA 3:0 (12:10, 11:7, 11:4)
Simon GAUZY - Bojan TOKIC 2::3 (11:7, 6:11, 5:11, 11:7, 12:14)
Yuto MURAMATSU - Tiago APOLONIA 3:2 (5:11, 11:9, 11:9, 12:14, 15:13)
Jakub DYJAS - Patrick FRANZISKA 1:3 (11:9, 8:11, 4:11, 11:13)

Borussia Düsseldorf – SV Werder Bremen 3:0
Kristian KARLSSON - Bastian STEGER 3:1 (11:2, 11:6, 6:11, 11:4)
Anton KÄLLBERG - Constantin CIOTI 3:1 (11:6, 11:9, 8:11, 13:11)
Stefan FEGERL - Kirill SKACHKOV 3:0 (11:8, 11:8, 11:7)

(TTBL)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
Why are ochenhausen, not playing hugo calderano instead of jakub dyjas. Hes much better in my opinion. Jaoe geraldo is utter rubbish. Not sure why he evens plays on the ochenhausen squad. He won 4 out of 10 last season and has lost all 3 matches this season.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Why are ochenhausen, not playing hugo calderano instead of jakub dyjas. Hes much better in my opinion. Jaoe geraldo is utter rubbish. Not sure why he evens plays on the ochenhausen squad. He won 4 out of 10 last season and has lost all 3 matches this season.

I think they are looking long term with Jakub, he just needs the match experience and then he will be strong like Hugo and Simon. I do think Ochenhausen are missing Liam this year. He was a strong force in the German League last season.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Look at the technique of Qiu guys. This is how you should not play, his forehand technique is making me angry.

Well, i haven´t seen any major flaws. And i think his coach is good enough to detect those. Don´t ya think??
http://qiutts.de/
So could you please elaborate, what you would´ve done different and maybe also post a vid of yourself playing?
[Emoji12]

I think if Wang Xi would play international competitions he would be close to the Top 10 in the world

This i don´t know...

Not sure why people say that. He played two ITTF events last year and didn't blaze any trails. MAybe he will try more this year?

i kinda understand why. Wang Xi has one of the best stats and a real good consistency in the TTBL. I agree that he should play international more often. Actually i think he´s even a bit more consistent than Gionis e.g. so he could at least be even to gionis´ranking.

https://dttb.click-tt.de/cgi-bin/We...32&club=411&mode=CHAMPIONSHIP&targetFed=HeTTV

The performance of Qiu Liang is quite disappointing.

Awww, c´mon. It´s just his first season in TTBL and he´s still quite young. The gap to 2nd Bundesliga is pretty huge in terms of shot quality. If he can make it through this season into next seasons team, his level most likely still will increase.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Due to the upcoming World Cup there will be no TTBL Matches this Weekend.
Next round (round No#5) will be held on the 9th october at 1500

1.FC Saarbrücken - Borussia Düsseldorf
SV Werder Bremen - TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau
Post SV Mühlhausen - TTC RhönSprudel Fulda-Maberzell
TTC SCHWALBE Bergneustadt - TTC LIEBHERR Ochsenhausen

ASV Grünwettersbach will be having a day off.

[Emoji12]

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
In case someone has forgotten:

Beside of the women's world cup 2016 it's also Gameday (Round No#5) in the TTBL today!

[Emoji2]

Beginning at 15:00 (utc+2)
All matches can be viewed via live stream in a conference here:

http://sportdeutschland.tv/ttbl/die-ttbl-konferenz-des-5-spieltags-2
[video]http://sportdeutschland.tv/ttbl/die-ttbl-konferenz-des-5-spieltags-2[/video]

Not to forget, each Leaguematch can be viewed on it's own.

http://ttbl.de/videogallery/4107-22024/

http://ttbl.de/videogallery/4108-22025/

http://ttbl.de/videogallery/4109-22026/

http://ttbl.de/videogallery/4110-22027/

1.FC Saarbrücken - Borussia Düsseldorf
SV Werder Bremen - TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau
Post SV Mühlhausen - TTC RhönSprudel Fulda-Maberzell
TTC SCHWALBE Bergneustadt - TTC LIEBHERR Ochsenhausen

These are the standings at the moment

Rank Team +/- score
1 TTC RhönSprudel Fulda-Maberzell +10 8:0
2 TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen +6 6:2
3 Borussia Düsseldorf +3 4:2
4 1. FC Saarbrücken-TT 0 4:2
5 ASV Grünwettersbach -2 4:4
6 TTC Schwalbe Bergneustadt -2 2:4
7 Post SV Mühlhausen -3 2:6
8 TTC Zugbrücke Grenzau -4 2:6
9 SV Werder Bremen -8 0:6

Looks as if some interesting games can be viewed today.

Düsseldorf vs. Saarbrücken are two of the top teams facing each other today.
It will be also interesting to see if Timo Boll will play and if Düsseldorf can also be victorious on "foreign" ground after two victories in front of their home crowd.

Saarbrücken on the other hand shouldn't be underestimated with their new formed team which is considered to be one among the strongest in the TTBL and are probably quite 'hungry' for victory as well after having invested so much.

But also the other matches sound promising.
Bremen vs. Grenzau can get intense as well, 'cause the loser might fall behind and will have a hard time to catch up again with the other teams.

So let's wait and see what will happen.

Last edited: