Table Tennis Fantasy League based on Champions League

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
groups1.jpg
And the Groups are here: https://www.printyourbrackets.com/rr_print.php?tour_name=TT Fantasy league

Reactions: Lucas Nascimento
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Okay, now I will randomize the draft sequence. I don't know the exact number of participants right now, but I will do an excel table. Probably we will have 7 player per participant. Now you will choose players for ONLY the Group Phase and the players won games will be TOTALED. Matches between members and the real players are at the same time. So Round 1 in Champions League is Round 1 in Fantasy League. That way the points of players will increase.
Draft sequence is here:
draftsorrend.jpg
So, from now on, everyone can pick up a player from ETTU.org's list of players (see first post for link), but only in the order posted here, so first is silvershamaa.
I'm working on the full list of players, what will be easier to use, but you can begin without that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hey man, I couldn't get into the page with chrome... I receive a "incompatible protocol" error message every time I try... =(

[Edit] I managed to enter with other browser, but it only returns me a blank page.. is it ok?!

Sorry for that, I thought it will save it. Here is in png:Groups2.jpg

Okay, now I will randomize the draft sequence. I don't know the exact number of participants right now, but I will do an excel table. Probably we will have 7 player per participant. Now you will choose players for ONLY the Group Phase and the players won games will be TOTALED. Matches between members and the real players are at the same time. So Round 1 in Champions League is Round 1 in Fantasy League. That way the points of players will increase.
Draft sequence is here:
View attachment 10801
So, from now on, everyone can pick up a player from ETTU.org's list of players (see first post for link), but only in the order posted here, so first is silvershamaa.
I'm working on the full list of players, what will be easier to use, but you can begin without that.

Okay! So I'll wait for the previous 4 members choose their teams and post them here, so I can pick my 7 players, correct?!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Okay! So I'll wait for the previous 4 members choose their teams and post them here, so I can pick my 7 players, correct?!

No only one player at a time, and my image on Groups is awful, I will fix it in a minute. (EDIT: next post has it)

Last edited:
No only one player at a time, and my image on Groups is awful, I will fix it in a minute. (EDIT: next post has it)

Oh, sorry! In fact, that's what I intended to say... Each player at a time pick their 7 players, and I'm the 5th in the row.

I choose Jun Mizutani!

Hey Silver! If you don't mind, could you please put the name of the player and his team, instead of only the player name?

I believe it would be easier to the other guys choose their players, and also to ajtatosmano2 to organize...

Thank you man!

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
Hey Silver! If you don't mind, could you please put the name of the player and his team, instead of only the player name?

I believe it would be easier to the other guys choose their players, and also to ajtatosmano2 to organize...

Thank you man!

Added the team to my last post.

This user has no status.
Question: Can same player can be picked more than once by different participants?

If the answer is no- than I suggest that the picking method will be that the 12 participant will the the first one to pick in the next round and the order will be downward, till the first. And than again from the first to the 12... - for this will be more fair.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Question: Can same player can be picked more than once by different participants?

If the answer is no- than I suggest that the picking method will be that the 12 participant will the the first one to pick in the next round and the order will be downward, till the first. And than again from the first to the 12... - for this will be more fair.

Answer is no and that is the same what I thought. At first I was thinking on a different method with player rankings involved, but it's stupid and complicated.
We have one month until the first match, and this way the draft is very slow.
Now everyone can send me a list about which player will he choose (in private message), in priority order. Then I will compare the lists and based on the draft sequence I will give players to participants. It's optional, but would be a faster
method.

Reactions: Lucas Nascimento