Ma Long Car Interview After Rio Olympic Gold 2016!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
As soon as Chinese athletes had won gold in Rio, Tencent along with sponsor FAW Automotive did interviews with athletes in their car in promotion of the the sponsor. It was more of a fun interview rather than a serious one.

interview:

After Ma Long won the Men's Team Gold in Rio the host said to Ma Long you are very cool and make no expression even when you hit or miss the table.

Host: What did head coach Liu Guoliang say to you and the team when he held you all in a circle after winning Team Gold?

Ma Long: Liu Guoliang said everything that we give is worth it for the Gold medal. We are the best of this era Liu said. As a team especially the coach we suffer from high pressure. We win a lot so the thought of a loss to us is unbearable.

Host: You have so many fans from all over the world. Some Japanese fans said that you are the strongest man on earth.

Ma Long: "I performed very well in this competition, I feel happy and proud that I have won the fans". Ma Long has so many fans of his own said the host but he has one big fan of himself, "Jolin Tsai". Ma Long has been her fan for over 10 years and bought her first album in 2003.

Host: What were you and Zhang Jike doing with the hot video checking each others abs in 2013?

Ma Long: We were comparing our skin colour, Zhang Jike's is darker than mine and mine is lighter. It was a long time ago in 2013 and it happened over a split second, we had not expected to be filmed.

Host: The host went to check Ma Long's phone but Ma Long was well prepared and already deleted his Wechat messages.

Ma Long has a fan of his own, Jolin Tsai!

Then they play the game of Love, Kiss or Kill. He was shown the pictures of Liu Shiwen, Ding Ning and Jolin. Ma Long said Ding Ning is Kill because they grew up together since a very young age. Ma Long said also he wants to Kill Liu Shiwen as well but later picked Love as the kind of love between teammates. Jolin is Kiss, as a fan to idol. Ma Long had met Jolin once. Ma Long was in too much panic to talk to her. Her CHI was too strong. She gave her autograph and wrote "Ma Long add oil in competition". Ma Long lost sleep for 2 weeks and put that on top of his TV. Jolin is the type of girl he will love, but it is not about close relationship. Only the kind of love between fan and idol.

jolintsaimalong.jpg

Photo via: TNP

Fan's question.

Host: How does Ma Long celebrate after a great shot. Ma Long said "add oil" with a fist.

Host: "If you received a Wechat message from your girlfriend and Jolin, who will you reply to first?" Ma Long answered Jolin for sure because that is not something that will happen everyday. Ma Long said he can understand if his girlfriend did the same. But she cannot have other man's pictures as her phone wallpaper and will have to change it to me" :)

Fans want some words of comfort from Ma Long because of all the tension and excitement in this competition. Ma Long said, "no worries. Next time prepare with hearth attack pills" :)

Host: "Do you always stick together with Zhand jike?"

Ma Long: "We see each other everyday when training. In Leagues we are separated. We know each other very well".

Host: "Zhang Jike is always like half sleeping".

Ma Long: When Zhang Jike is not awake he is a Sloth. After he wakes up he becomes a Tibetan Mastiff.

They took pictures and the interview ends.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Dianchi National Version

Really wonder what that may look like.
I had the chance to see some Haifu National Black oil.
That stuff was dark like molassis and also had a much higher viscosity. Nothing like the commercial stuff on the market.
[Emoji15]

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Why do they use this "Kill" word?

Does anybody have the translation to the Ding Ning car interview?

Also, members from both teams went on a variety show in another interview that's linked to these others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Why do they use this "Kill" word?

The game is called "Love, Kiss, Kill" which refer to the 3 pictures of girls shown to ML. Love means, well, love of any kind. Not only limited to lover's love. Kiss is similar to Love but more in a fantasy way, not necessary a reality. Kill simply means no chance of love whatsoever.

Reactions: ping fun