Viscaria VERSUS Butterfly Innerforce ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Are you a developer on professional basis? If so, for what company?
I'm interested in knowing.

I'll quote myself from a different thread a couple of days ago.

[Emoji2]

.... i might be wrong, but i think Isaac knows quite well what he is speaking of.
And he really should, 'cause afaik he's manager for XIOM in Europe.

:p

Sorry Isaac, i didn't mean to steal your Thunder or blow your 'cover', but i think people should know the value of your posts.

[Emoji2]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I'll quote myself from a different thread a couple of days ago.

Sorry Isaac, i didn't mean to steal your Thunder or blow your 'cover', but i think people should know the value of your posts.

[Emoji2]

Haha.. no worries.
I actually joined this forum, to answer some questions people might have regarding XIOM products and Table Tennis in general.
I love this forum, it is fun.
Also, I am learning so much what players saying about the products.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Hello everyone! About a year I played with Viscaria (H3 + Barracuda), then I decided to try 729 friendship v6. First I got used to it. It is more flexible, softly than Viscaria but good control. Then I decided to return to the Viscaria and could not play with it. Play funny, but control is small. too solid blade and fast.

Now I want to try the Innerforce layer alc. V6 and Innerforce alc similar?

As will be the blade combined with dhs hurricane 3 neo provincial 39°?

This user has no status.
In general, viscaria has more speed, spin and power but the IF has more dwell, feel and control. Furthermore the IF uses Limba outerwood which is flexible and great for looping while Vis uses Koto which allows for more crips, consistent and direct shoots. Overall both are great blades and you should choose the one base on what you need. I already can generate great power and speed from my arm and use of rubbers so Ill always op for feeling and control first over anything else. This is especially true if Im using ALC blades which have a very numb and dead feel. My TB ALC plays like a brick eventhou I win alot of points with it hence my transition away from it as it wasnt fun. I personally recommend getting the IF especially if this is your first carbon blade but the Vis is also a great choice (my second pick for ALC really)

So, does it make sense to use IF with a hard rubber like T05 hard or T80 or Dignics?