Blood Type ?

What is your blood type ?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
So here in Indonesia it is 0.26 am
I am searchin thru the web for Joo Se Hyuk's page in Korea's wiki.
Found out that his blood type is A.

A unique idea suddenly surfaces in my mind.
Do blood type actually has any correlation with your table tennis playing style?

Lots of blood type theories, mainly about diets have been published.
And now I have funny theories coming out from my mind haha.

Such as the Os, they have the blood of a hunter so, in modern table tennis they evolved into a maniacal two winged looper. LOOL :D
Like most people in the world are Os and the most established style in TT is two winged looper.
The As, they were expert in gathering and agricultural, the way they defend their crops, they chops. Ooo that rhymes :D
The Bs, they were nomads, having epic footwork, they could both attack and defend mid-far from the table ! Perfect allrounder !
The ABs, they are the most modern blood type, honed and evolved from thousands of years of human organism's live and experience, play geniusly and smartly adapting with the opponent's pace !

Waitta second these don't even make sense LOOOOL :D
Ah anyway guys, this is how a boy-who-loves-health-topics see table tennis when he is lacking sleep and is surviving the night.

0.45 HOLEY MOLEY ! Thanks to Dan's new incorporated auto-save function I could restore this post. My computer went off just now. Systema Punched it and shake it and done it is working normal again lol.

Okay so guys, vote on !
Let's make this thread lively and fun !

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What a thread! i dont no if this is insane or genius! :D i have no idea what my blood type is but ill find out. haha yes the auto save is really handy when that happens. life saver!

says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
Sep 2011
Table Tennis -Blood group to aid coaches

Hello Sir
I read your statement regarding blood group A positive I would like to suggest that o positive are more potential than other groups by virtue of name given as universal donors it is clear that they can be good sports person .
Lets us find out who are the great players in Table Tennis and let us rank them and we will find that they have more wins and less
loss I hope we can work on it My regard to all champions and friends .This statement is my practical experience by reading the I cards given to school students and I use to observe that most athlete with o group were winners and b group were skill based and perform well any competition. I wish that this statement holds good so that we coaches can train students to reach at highest level of play because our game of TT is fastest and requires all round performance in short span of time .
Happy Table tennis
R S Shreeshaila
Table Tennis Coach
GG International School India

for more information
I am giving a link http://www.yourbtdiet.com/category/general-characteristics/blood-type-biii-general-characteristics/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Holy Mowley !
Thank you sir for the reply ! Much appreciated.
I am starting to search for it and find some reference :D

http://www.yourbtdiet.com/blood-type-sports/your-blood-type-and-sports/
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/14/sports/baseball/14blood.html

Here is the one from NY Times :

Sport plays a special role in the life of the holders of the blood group O (I). Always being in the motion – this is a quality which is had inherited from their ancestors, hunters and programmed at the genetic level, determines not only how to cope with stress, but the nature of muscular activity. That’s why today’s owners of the blood group O (I) achieve the greatest success in hostile and extreme sports such as martial arts (hard style), aggressive team sports, cycling, athletics (especially in cross-country disciplines), skiing and others.

А-Type Sports

Ability and need to coexist with their own kind, pledged to holders of the blood group A (II) at the genetic level, determined the nature of their sports and hobbies. The main feature of the reaction A-people to the physical stress is that they can not stay long enough in a constant voltage, characteristic of the aggressive team sports, for example, hard contact martial arts. People of A- blood type are less aggressive and more contactable than the carriers of the blood group O (I), achieve the success in the less intensive but more intelligent sports, and choosing a school of martial arts they prefer not kung fu or tae kwon do but tai chi or aikido.

B-Type Sports

Patience, determination and poise are the characteristics of the people of B-blood type, this is a whimsical result of the mixture of the active muscular responses to stress of 0 people and less intense reactions of A-type people. The holders of the blood group B (III) rarely succeed in those sports where the toughness, aggressive confrontation and bitter rivalry are cultivated. That is why the people of the B-blood type are good in most types of moderate-intensity sports that require less speed, aggressiveness and power, but much concentration and special endurance – such as golf, tai chi, yoga, tennis, gymnastics and some others.

AB-Type Sports

The reaction to stress of the holders of AB blood group (IV) is similar to the A-blood type people, so their sports preferences are basically the same. They achieve the greatest success in intellectual and meditative sports that require concentration and attention (tai chi, yoga) as well as in low speed mode swimming, hiking and recreational cycling.

That A blood type actually resembles the great defender Joo Se Hyuk !
Now this ladies and gentleman is getting serious ! :D

@Dan
Yeah sure :D It is a fancy post saver hehe.
Dan sth is wrong with the poll. I make it public but the poll didn't show who is answering what.
Could you help me ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Oh and I will make some research of TT pros bloodt type heheh..
This is going to be fun !

Once again, thank you coach Shree for the effort making new ID on this forum for replying in my thread.
I will take a dip in this one :)

Oh and Dan, we got a tabletennisplaying vampire in our forum lol would love to know who is it :D

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
@Dan
Yes sure bro, I have some research project in my mind right now.
I will start with my classmates and PE school teachers. Wish me the best :D

Nice one dude. I did a research project for my second year in uni on whether air conditioning effects the flight of a tt ball, hence effecting ones performance.. Was good fun :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Sep 2011
Lucky guy with o positive you will be always on winner side and a good attacking player hope to inform more b positive will be good all round players with great skill.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
My blood type is O minus. (I can give my blood to everyone yo) -
MBTI type: ENFP, Big 5: SLUAI, Eneagram: 7w8
I'm a huge personality, psychology nerd. Although the research on bloodtypes corelation with personality and playing styles have seemed like pseudo-science from what I've read thus far, but hey, would be awesome if it had some sort of pattern. :D
My tt personality is playful and unorthodox, I like to break tempo and step a bit further back from the table.
I like snakes, lobs and mid-far distance counter looping with variable sidespinning ah yeee. I also do third and 5th ball attacks if possible. But if it last longer I tend to do something.. "unusual"
My inspirations: Xu Xin, Stephane Ouaiche, Gionis Panagiotias, Adam Bobrow.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Shaking my head.