Xiom Ignito. I am clueless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Hi folks, i have a xiom ignito given to me as a gift... and i used it for a while. I have xiom vega europe on the backhand and it is ok cause i mostly block and push with the occasional loop off backspin... but the problem is the FH. I had DHS SKLYLINE TG3 Neo on it and it was too slow... i replaced that with an old sheet of Stiga Power Lt and before that had MXP on it... but i still an not satisfied... with MXP even a slight extra power used to send the ball off the table when looping and it is the same with Stiga power Lt. if i dont hae a brushing contact then i am sure it will go long.....

Is this blade really so fast bordering on uncontrollable.... I honestly have no clue as to which rubber should i use on the forehand.... i mostly play close to the table with relatively good footwork... mostly playing pushes and loops on the forehand with the occasional smash which again with the ignito is a 50/50 gamble because of the low throw angle...

can anyone suggest a good forehand rubber for this in the xiom rubbers...

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
With Vega Europe Looping is fine on the forehand.... but feels too soft. otherwise it is much better than when comparing to the rubber i have on the forehand at the moment ( Stiga Power Lt)...

Thanks.... so what do you suggest than.. vega europe on both sides?

Last edited: