What Tenergy suits the Stigande Clipper blade?

What Tenergy for Stiga Clipper blade?

• Tenergy 05

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tenergy 05 FX

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Tenergy 25

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Tenergy 64

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Hello guys, I'll have to say I have a very good feeling inside me right now. I don't think I'll have to change my rubbers! I have really got full controll on my Coppa x2, and I feel now that it is absolutely the right rubber for me. I just needed some time to adapt to how it plays, since it was quite different from my Boost TX and Cornilleau Pilot Advance which I really didn't like... But anyways, thank you all so much for trying to help me out! In the end, I just needed some time to adapt. I am so happy today :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello guys, I'll have to say I have a very good feeling inside me right now. I don't think I'll have to change my rubbers! I have really got full controll on my Coppa x2, and I feel now that it is absolutely the right rubber for me. I just needed some time to adapt to how it plays, since it was quite different from my Boost TX and Cornilleau Pilot Advance which I really didn't like... But anyways, thank you all so much for trying to help me out! In the end, I just needed some time to adapt. I am so happy today :)

Time to adapt is good. That setup sounds like a good combination.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hi Anders, I've following the development of your thread for sometime now. Your game is somewhat like mine. I used T25 the 1st week it was launched, and the rubber ended up in the waste bin after just one match. Terrible! It didn't suit me at all. All my topspin ended short on the opponents table, regardless whether I was close to the table or away. There were no penetration. I was using Stiga optimum Plus blade.

My honest advice is T05 on your FH and T64 on your BH.

Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Hi Anders, I've following the development of your thread for sometime now. Your game is somewhat like mine. I used T25 the 1st week it was launched, and the rubber ended up in the waste bin after just one match. Terrible! It didn't suit me at all. All my topspin ended short on the opponents table, regardless whether I was close to the table or away. There were no penetration. I was using Stiga optimum Plus blade.

My honest advice is T05 on your FH and T64 on your BH.

Thanks Azlan, dear friend. But I'll go with the Coppa X2/Acuda S3 combo for a little while now.. But if I feel that my game isn't evolving in the right direction, then I think I will follow your advice by going Tenergy.

Thanks again, everybody! :)

Thanks Azlan, dear friend. But I'll go with the Coppa X2/Acuda S3 combo for a little while now.. But if I feel that my game isn't evolving in the right direction, then I think I will follow your advice by going Tenergy.

Thanks again, everybody! :)
I am wonder why you are going with such soft rubbers on the forehand and backhand?? i recommend the Acuda S2 for backhand and the Acuda s1 for forehand.. just wondering

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
I am wonder why you are going with such soft rubbers on the forehand and backhand?? i recommend the Acuda S2 for backhand and the Acuda s1 for forehand.. just wondering

Its about preference :D
Kreanga is used to be the pro who used soft rubbers back then.
And now we have brother Matthew Hetherington (winner of the Samsonov-Boll brawl against Dan :p) as a good example of a good Sound and Soft series of Nimbus' user.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hello guys, can anyone help regarding selecting right blade for tenergy 05 FH and tenergy 64 BH. Desperately looking forward your help urgently. Thanks

This user has no status.
Sorry to confuse ya even more on what to use, but my friend uses that blade with tenergy 05 on fh and calibre LT on bh. Its a great combo.

However its a great blade and any of the tenergy series will be great on it. You'll soon adapt anyways.

I have tried 05 & 64. I found 05 to be a bit more spinnier and 64 to be a bit softer. Can you not test these rubbers from a friend?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Does this also apply to the Stiga Clipper CR and CR WRB blades

Last edited: