Ma Long warns about buying fakes online

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
After seeing ML and ZJK gave out autographed balls in Rio, someone in China was selling those online and ML warn his fans in his weibo "Don't buy them online. They are fakes for sure. Beware." In the seller's weibo, he said "Someone didn't pay yesterday. ML and ZJK autographed blade and ball for sale. Last set. Act fast.". That weibo was deleted by seller right after ML's complain. :(

Fake autographed blades and balls.jpg

http://www.quda100.com/tiyuredian/2016083126749.html

Looks like a big business for easy money! :p

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.7.4WZBFU&id=39881209489&ns=1&abbucket=16#detail

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Does this include the online blades which get sold online which claim to be National version or used by Ma Long and Zhang Jike?

The warning by ML was about the fake autographed products listed for sale on weibo. I wish he can disclose all the mysteries of National stuffs but probably too complicated to tell.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Does this include the online blades which get sold online which claim to be National version or used by Ma Long and Zhang Jike?

The warning by ML was about the fake autographed products listed for sale on weibo. I wish he can disclose all the mysteries of National stuffs but probably too complicated to tell.

I was actually thinking about that stuff sold on eBay, Taobao or Aliexpress.

I do think that the National stuff that is sold like for instance on ProTT is really from a batch that was produced for the CNT or even for certain players, but it just didn't get picked by the players and is just too good to not be marketed.
ProTT themselves even explain how to check if your stuff is authentic, fake or if the code already has been used before.
I don't think they would do that, if they had something to hide.

And there are also other sources:
The stuff I received from my friend is also definitely authentic.

But you guys are right: there are plenty of fakes on the market, especially on TB or EB.
So it really would be nice to hear the captain's thoughts about that.