Swapping wands

This user has no status.
Carl Horocrux sent me the deathstick. It arrived this morning. Now Im having avada carbonara for lunch!

3df40a01985cce812766f3a61bfb8d35.jpg

More to follow, dont worry!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How do I know its the deathstick? It said so on the cover!
a5a50c1479f9f099e8360c349990cf87.jpg

Yep. That was the Death Stick. hahaha.

Hopefully I will get the Waldner Wand soon. Because I think that the Waldner Wand may have wand lore behind it that is similar to the Eldar Wand with less death and more winning. When the Waldner Wand arrives, I will post photos. Have fun taming that beast. Somehow Voldemort was unable to handle it.

This user has no status.
Initially, this clipper feels pretty light.
These rubbers seem to be a good weight for my type of play. Sort of on par with the rakzas.. The surface seem to be less sticky than the rakzas, but maby thats just the way i treat my rubbers.

Rather nice "used" / old feeling to the handle.

Will be fun to try this out.

- Avada candilabra!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Initially, this clipper feels pretty light.
These rubbers seem to be a good weight for my type of play. Sort of on par with the rakzas.. The surface seem to be less sticky than the rakzas, but maby thats just the way i treat my rubbers.

Rather nice "used" / old feeling to the handle.

Will be fun to try this out.

- Avada candilabra!

Hahaha. Yep. That Clipper is 91 grams. So it is on the light side for a Clipper.

Priori Incantatem.

Now it will give you some of my magic.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Really nice giving cool names to your blades Death Stick ha ha ha really slick. Maybe I'll call my Acoustic the "Wet Dream" he he

I called my old racket "Excalibur" ... only a few months ago, it died on me (broken handle).

I'm using an Avalox now and have not named it yet... thinking "Avalox" is close to "Avalon" which is a legendary island in the King Arthurian stories and of course Excalibur was King Arthur's sword :)

LMAO at Wet Dream

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I used to call mine Hattori Hanzo, but changed it to just "my instrument", 'cause i'm not going into a war battle, i rather like to perform artistic art...
(Big difference on the mental: a battle toy makes me wanna win the battle. Sometimes even a little too much. Whereas the art thing let's me just try to play EVERY SHOT the best way I can. As i stated before: BIG DIFFERENCE)

:p

@der_echte: Magic_M is now also member of this forum. That name should be familiar...

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, when I receive the Banda Waldner blade, I will have fun posting photos.

As to names, I generally try and give my blades names when I have played with them long enough.

I get the art idea. It makes sense to me. I have a few blades that have the names of wands from Harry Potter. The idea with the want is that the wand and the wizard have some kind of bond. The wand is not simply inanimate. The wand chooses the wizard and has some part in helping the wizard work his magic. A wizard can use a wand that does not give the wizard its allegiance. But the creation of the magic will not be as powerful as if the wand has given the wizard its allegiance. The magic is a creative process.

So, for me, a few rackets got wand names. Including the racket I currently use which is:

"Holly and Phoenix Feather"

If there is anyone who doesn't know what that means, I think Liten will be able to explain it. [emoji2]

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Mjölnir (Thor's Hammer): one day I will get another blade that plays like that. That was the name of the Clipper with the anatomic handle that I had that weight about 98 grams. Hahaha.