Xushaofa seamless one star?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
So I'm looking around for some more practice balls and saw that found Xushaofa has some one star balls at least on ttnpp that cost 38 dollar for 144. As the 3 star seamless one has gotten alot of positive feedback from what I know, the one star might be a good practice ball?

Anyone have tried the one star ones and can tell me if they are worth buying?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
The balls are good but there are a lot(I mean - about 70%) balls in the box that are not round (let's say 15% of the box are eggs, 55% are more round eggs, 10% are ok(not perfectly round but ok) and 20% are round). This is their main problem.
However the balls are good(the round ones), the sound differs from the 3 star XSF but the bounce is the same.
So the decision is up to you maybe it's only my bad luck but most of the balls are not round.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Horrible bad awful.

I like the 3-star seamless but the 1-stars are only useful for multiball training for 6 year olds.

I used some Butterfly 40+ training balls yesterday from the same factory as G40+ and they were pretty good. Not sure of their price though.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
1-Star XSF made seamless are like MINUS THREE STAR.

Avoid, unless you like a ball that bounces as bad as the Joola Seamed ball that is still popular in USA.

Even though XSF makes this ball for Nexy in One Star version, they are not quality enough to sell as realistic training balls for amatures above a certain level. I accepted Nexy Korea's advice on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
So is there any good 40+ training balls worth buying? Something that maybe isn't 100+ dollar for a box of 100 balls... :)