FS: DHS Hurriane Long III ST (Straight handle)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Just pm'ed links to Shuki, hope he post them.
Blade is original, it was buy at tt11.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Thanks, buddy!
No problem, it's a beautiful blade and I wish you the best of luck with your sales. Not a lot of sales happen on this forum though so don't set your hopes to high. This forum is really fantastic at helping members improve their games. The place where equipment shines is mytabletennis.net

I recommend that website for all your buy/selling needs as well as some pretty great equipment reviews. That website is crazy about equipment.

This website has a better format for equipment reviews so in a few years I could see it passing up mytabletennis.net quite easily. On the equipment that we do have reviewed so far, you'll see that they're pretty awesome reviews. Take a look at any of Dan's review on equipment and you'll understand what I mean. Plus the members that post here truly know what they're talking about and will help out your game if you have any issues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
No problem, it's a beautiful blade and I wish you the best of luck with your sales. Not a lot of sales happen on this forum though so don't set your hopes to high. This forum is really fantastic at helping members improve their games. The place where equipment shines is mytabletennis.net

I recommend that website for all your buy/selling needs as well as some pretty great equipment reviews. That website is crazy about equipment.

This website has a better format for equipment reviews so in a few years I could see it passing up mytabletennis.net quite easily. On the equipment that we do have reviewed so far, you'll see that they're pretty awesome reviews. Take a look at any of Dan's review on equipment and you'll understand what I mean. Plus the members that post here truly know what they're talking about and will help out your game if you have any issues.
Yep, i'll post that message at mytt too. What do you think about price? Isn't it too high?
Thanks again for good advices!
BTW i already can post links, great change!! ;-)

Last edited: