Who do you think will win the China Open 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Tiago Apolonia

• Andrej Gacina

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
poor XX, but happy that there won't be all 4 players chineese. WCT deserved to win this. WP.
WCT is Chinese. HK also belongs to China...

I think Chinese domination in Ladies won't be as big as before. DING, LI, and just behind LIU are real champions. I believe ZHU may win gold at either worlds or olympics at least once, CHENG is possibly in the same category, but those 2 players are not as good as the 3 above. LI at her best was real athletically impressive, as powerful as men. DING with her serves has 3 or 4 free points per set against almost every player (except her colleagues). ZHU is very consistent, has a good backhand, but she lacks relatively power, i think and her game is very classic without any surprise.

There are many young (Asian) ladies ready to challenge them...

In Men's i don't see anybody really able to challenge FAN for a while.

This user has no status.

I think Chinese domination in Ladies won't be as big as before. DING, LI, and just behind LIU are real champions. I believe ZHU may win gold at either worlds or olympics at least once, CHENG is possibly in the same category, but those 2 players are not as good as the 3 above. LI at her best was real athletically impressive, as powerful as men. DING with her serves has 3 or 4 free points per set against almost every player (except her colleagues). ZHU is very consistent, has a good backhand, but she lacks relatively power, i think and her game is very classic without any surprise.

Are you referring to Mima Ito and co? Also lets hope those Japanese prodigies you see training clips of, can challenge FZD. Not sure for the rest of the world though.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
NOW LIVE: A repeat of the Rio Olympic FINAL! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike at the CHINA OPEN! The crowd are eletric! Live streaming here: http://bit.ly/1oUunsj Be sure to join us in the chat lounge below the stream

14355129_10154100659579332_6937362105628658733_n.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Adam Bobrow now plays a show match against Wong Chun Ting on ittf tv.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Are you referring to Mima Ito and co? Also lets hope those Japanese prodigies you see training clips of, can challenge FZD. Not sure for the rest of the world though.

@ Ronz91

there's really a lot of young japanese players. Mima ITO is the strongest now among them, but i think Hina HAYATA and Miu HIRANO will be better than her. especially HAYATA. she's got good power for a girl. HAMAMOTO is tall and athletic as well but technically she is not consistent yet.
SATO the chopper is very good as well.

In Men's all Japanese hopes will rely on HARIMOTO.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
MA Long overcame ZJK. ZJK played quite well but had too many ups and downs, and MA could play one extra level higher in the decider while ZJK just could not.
ZJK showed good fighting spirit, except the match point... (!!) a bit disappointing.

Was that ZJK last official match ? i wonder...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Ittf is absolute shit, they upload the crappiest possible quality videos that look like slideshow. They have been allegedly skipping all good rallies that were in many matches and just highlighting a lot of service error or receive error points, it looks as if they just don't care what points to include and just highlight them randomly.
Not only that, a lot of matches aren't even uploaded that are worth to watch, and they're all are too short, some of them skip even 3-4 points during a game, and the entire video last only 3 minutes. Also with the huge delay of uploading the new matches that already have been played. What a shit is the ittf.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Chen Meng is physically gifted. Zhu Yuling, it really comes down to experience.

This user has no status.
Ittf is absolute shit, they upload the crappiest possible quality videos that look like slideshow. They have been allegedly skipping all good rallies that were in many matches and just highlighting a lot of service error or receive error points, it looks as if they just don't care what points to include and just highlight them randomly.
Not only that, a lot of matches aren't even uploaded that are worth to watch, and they're all are too short, some of them skip even 3-4 points during a game, and the entire video last only 3 minutes. Also with the huge delay of uploading the new matches that already have been played. What a shit is the ittf.

not to mention the commentary screw up.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
IT's interesting that the vocalized appreciation for Bobrow has improved in recent times. Before, the people who used to complain about him were louder. Now I get the impression that the appreciation is louder.

That is interesting. I have always felt like his commentary added an extra dimension to the viewing experience as well as useful insight. Also makes it feel more exciting as he is enthusiastic.

Reactions: Suga D