What is the difference between Innerforce Layer ZLC and Apolonia ZLC?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
ohhh my Apolonia will be arriving this week haha. I hope it pairs well with chinese rubbers :D

What happened to all wood blades and increasing spin?

Hahaha. I think the EJ virus is running rampant.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus

Reactions: RajaLoopah
This user has no status.
What happened to all wood blades and increasing spin?

Hahaha. I think the EJ virus is running rampant.

Poly balls happened hahahaha
When I changed to Allwood we were still using celluloid back then.
Things have taken a drastic turn my spins are ineffective with poly. I can control the ball but they can smash it to smithereens haha and of course some symptoms of the EJ virus the poly balls were the stimuli :D :D :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Apolonia blade looks good.

Yep, I will be trading my battle worn Mizutani SZLC for a brand new Apolonia. I read and watched the review that it feels woody with the extra power that is why I'm interested in it and next thing I know someone agreed to trade :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep, I will be trading my battle worn Mizutani SZLC for a brand new Apolonia. I read and watched the review that it feels woody with the extra power that is why I'm interested in it and next thing I know someone agreed to trade :D

Quick question. Does that also mean your club only recently switched to Poly Ball? When did you switch to the Ebenholz. It doesn't seem that long ago.

This user has no status.
Quick question. Does that also mean your club only recently switched to Poly Ball? When did you switch to the Ebenholz. It doesn't seem that long ago.

Yep, I changed last April and around May poly balls are used here in our province. The poly balls sucked but gave new hope for players here haha because their style suits the poly balls well. Flat hitters dominate our region and only a few advanced players who had the chance to play in the National level. You can say 30-70 lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Poly balls happened hahahaha
When I changed to Allwood we were still using celluloid back then.
Things have taken a drastic turn my spins are ineffective with poly. I can control the ball but they can smash it to smithereens haha and of course some symptoms of the EJ virus the poly balls were the stimuli :D :D :D

I think you'll really enjoy it. I used my V+ for 2 weeks and after that I can't even use my TBS anymore despite the fact that I've been using maze, TBS, MJ SZLC before that. I can still use my Innerforce layer ZLC with total ease though as the composition is basically the same as my V+ with 2 ZLC carbon. It felt more powerful on attacking shots, but the same speed at blocking and more passive shots as a 5-ply off blade. The sweetspot is big as expected of composite blade and you'll feel that carbon spring once you start looping and smacking balls.

If you like limba blade and like blades that have a lot of vibration but feels lively, you'll love this blade.

You might want to boost the chinese rubber otherwise it'll be damn slow for blocking

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I think you'll really enjoy it. I used my V+ for 2 weeks and after that I can't even use my TBS anymore despite the fact that I've been using maze, TBS, MJ SZLC before that. I can still use my Innerforce layer ZLC with total ease though as the composition is basically the same as my V+ with 2 ZLC carbon. It felt more powerful on attacking shots, but the same speed at blocking and more passive shots as a 5-ply off blade. The sweetspot is big as expected of composite blade and you'll feel that carbon spring once you start looping and smacking balls.

If you like limba blade and like blades that have a lot of vibration but feels lively, you'll love this blade.

You might want to boost the chinese rubber otherwise it'll be damn slow for blocking

Ohhhhh
Now I'm getting hyped haha but I still don't want to boost haha
My rubber will be a H3 Neo Provincial version it plays really well even without the boost. Also, boosting shortens the life of the rubber.