Professional table tennis siblings

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
Its amazing how time and time again we see a table tennis family that produces two or three children who play professional table tennis. See gauzy family. Simon has 2 brothers who all play professionally. One is paul gauzy and he has a younger one aswell. Also robinot brothers alexandre and quentin. Also playing in the bundesliga are the qui brothers dang and liang. Its amazing how many do play.

2452073225_1.jpg

The question is ive noticed a trend occuring. The younger brother in all of these cases is better than the older one.

Surely they have the same enviorment and genetic predisposition to tt.

In relation to the qui brothers both play bundesliga . Both the younger seems a lot better with a much stronger style. Any ideas why brothers are vastly different when there dad is a coach.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Id argue that the little brother always competes with the older one and therefore is a lot better for his age group.
Also the little brother absorbs all the knowledge and experience of the older brother.
I think its a common sight in sports to see the younger one prevail over time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
Wow i didnt know they were so many more table tennis siblings. Yes kenta matsudaria is a lot better than kenji.

Its facinating, i think in table tennis there is a lot more emphasis on coaching and techniques , therefore the younger is always better as he absorbs all of the coaching and technical skills of his older brother.

Does anyone know any other famous table tennis siblings ?? Does harimoto have a younger brother

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Waldner and his (older) brother Kjell-Ake - K-A eventually settled on coaching.
Tibor Klampar and his brother (who also became his coach)
Andrei and Dmitri Mazunov

going back a bit:-
Diane Rowe-Schöler and Rosalind Rowe (also identical twins)
Joszef and Eva Koczian
Vilim and Tibor Harangozo (TIBor HARangozo is the man who created TIBHAR)
USA - Dan and Ricky Seemiller; Scott and Eric Boggan

This user has no status.
Viktoria and Veronika Pavlovich! Even stranger, they are identical twins yet one attacker and one defender 0.o
Even stranger if both of them defender. We cant defense if the opponent did not attack. [emoji6]

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk