Ask Jean Michel Saive a question on the TTD podcast!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone,

One of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily Podcast is former World Number 1 Jean Michel Saive!

After the story broke a few days ago of his potential ITTF presidency, we have had many requests to get Belgian legend Jean Michel Saive on the TableTennisDaily podcast. So we've done just that and are pleased to announce Jean will be on very soon. Write below any questions you have and we'll pick the best and ask them to the man himself

jeanmichelsaivepodcast.jpg

Jean Michel Saive - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
Do you already have an agenda for in case you get elected president of the ITTF? If so, what are the most important topics on that list?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Can we get ITTF to apply more pressure to improve the very poor quality of plastic balls with seams made in China? They are far worse than Nittaku or Butterfly balls, or seamless balls. I don't mind plastic balls. I hate bad plastic balls.

Can we get a moratorium on major rule and equipment changes for awhile?

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
If nearly all pro players are boosting their rubber (and the factories too) isn't it time to just eliminate that rule? Just enforce the thickness rule after boosting.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Thanks for the questions guys, please keep them coming, the more the merrier :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
What do you think are the top 3 problems plaguing professional table tennis and amateur table tennis and how do you propose to help the situation ?
You have been one of the icons of exhibition matches, do you have a plan to take it further and increase the popularity of table tennis by hosting matches in countries where table tennis has started growing to accelerate the growth and spread awareness about the sport ?