What the hell happened to Dima?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
guys lets not forget that KK played a great game and was super aggressive with far less unforced errors than dima. It wasnt just that dima was hesitant with his FH attacks which was obvious. Maybe he was not 100 % in shape and in a poor mental condition. He is definitely adjusting to his new rubber but maybe in the long run we will see him improving even more

p.s. dima wasnt and isnt the most consistent player in terms of results and since KK improved so much in the last year this result does not come as a "big" surprise to me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
guys lets not forget that KK played a great game and was super aggressive with far less unforced errors than dima. It wasnt just that dima was hesitant with his FH attacks which was obvious. Maybe he was not 100 % in shape and in a poor mental condition. He is definitely adjusting to his new rubber but maybe in the long run we will see him improving even more

p.s. dima wasnt and isnt the most consistent player in terms of results and since KK improved so much in the last year this result does not come as a "big" surprise to me

+1 really nice to see an eventual breakthrough from KK. The more competitive European TT scene is, the better! And Kristian is 25 year old, hopefully there is a bright future ahead of him.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
This performance is just not good enough... Maybe it's his Chinese rubber on the forehand or his new daughters arrival has given him a lack of sleep.

Actually, I think this is a really good comment. The arrival of his new daughter is bound to have some effect on his training regimes leading up to this, and I am amazed that he is making an equipment change like this.

And if he happens to run into an opponent who is playing really really well at that moment....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
What rubber is he using now? Don't tell me a blue sponge H3 National Version.

He uses a blue sponge H3 National Version. :D There is one question: he bought it on the ebay and bathed it in booster or he asked CNT to send him a real one.