Champions League 2016/2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
In the women´s Champions League the team of TuS Bad Driburg lost their second match against Froschberg Linz with 2 : 3

The matches were as the following:

TuS Bad Driburg - Froschberg Linz 2:3

Qi Shi - Sofia Polcanova 1:3 (-9,8,-14,-9)
Nina Mittelham - Zhang Mo 1:3 (-7,5,-9,-6)
Sarah de Nutte - Linda Bergström 3:2 (-8,11,-7,5,7)
Qi Shi - Zhang Mo 3:2 (-10,-11,7,7,12)
Nina Mittelham - Sofia Polcanova 2:3 (11,8,-8,-6,-2)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Thanks for sharing these two outstanding matches, TTLondon2012.

What a nailbiting thriller between Dima and Calderano.
[Emoji15]

That was an exciting match indeed, thanks for not spoiling the outcome Suga D :)

It happened several times before that I already read the result before I saw the actual match, so Dan, maybe a spoiler tag mod could be nice.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Do you maybe have match of Freitas?
I cant remind who he was playing, but that was just insanely intense match!
Maybe it was Shibaev, but I am not sure.
Or maybe Gacina, I dont know..
But those rallies, 10-15 topspins in a row, FH or BH, no matter what, they went for it!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Poor Vladi, he is being wasted as a #3, sitting on the bench and watching Ovtcharov underachieve as usual. Would have been an absolute key player in any other team.

Reactions: doraemon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Tune into the end. Why they let Anton play big match? What were the previous matches? (damm ETTU page don't show that info or I am blind)

Why, not ? Anton is a promising youngster, that's why borussia chose him in the first place it is a win win situation for both . In the long run it will pay off, youngsters wont reach their full potential if you just wait a few years till they "mature". You have to put them in the arena, evaluate the performace and reassess the training. I like this german philosophy which is similar to the chinese, put the youngsters early in the arena with the big names, timo boll is also a product of this mentality he was playing in the bundesliga since 15 16 yo if I remember correctly.

In the ma long FZD match in chinese trials 2013 (check "jagged translates" youtube channel, the match has ENG subtitles) wang tao stated that he prefers to nurture FZD early in big games of the CTTSL even if he loses game after game in the process cause he learns so fast and has huge potential. 3 Years after Bayi won the league with FZD replacing WH as the no1 gun

p.s. who won the match?

Reactions: Suga D and doraemon