Who do you think will win the European Championships 2016?

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Tiago Apolonia

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Simon Gauzy

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Stefan Fegerl

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Andrej Gacina

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Alexander Shibaev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
is it me or did something just happen after the match between shibaev and gauzy?

i was waiting for that infamous shibaev temper to explode and he seemed strangely composed... but he didn't give gauzy a handshake until they were mostly outside of the tv screen, then when he did you could see the last visible part of gauzy violently move to the side and outside of screen, and shortly after that the crowd starting boo-ing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Marcos Freitas vs Kristian Karlsson (R16)

after i watched this match i really do not understand why this guys can not beat ma long or others Chinese players.....
this match was just great ...fast ,technical deceptive , just great....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Ok, I don't know how about you guys but for me the problem of this championships is the ball. They are playing with Nittaku 40+ and I think this can be the reason why there are so many upsets. There are not a lot of rallies, there are a lot of balls finishing in the net, and even serve errors are more than normal.. And I see that some players just don't expect their shots to be countered with such ease(spin is not the same as with dhs).. Maybe I'm overthinking it.. Maybe I'm not :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ok, I don't know how about you guys but for me the problem of this championships is the ball. They are playing with Nittaku 40+ and I think this can be the reason why there are so many upsets. There are not a lot of rallies, there are a lot of balls finishing in the net, and even serve errors are more than normal.. And I see that some players just don't expect their shots to be countered with such ease(spin is not the same as with dhs).. Maybe I'm overthinking it.. Maybe I'm not :)

This is the favorite ball of most pro players. DHS is even trying to copy it. So I don't understand what you are saying. I really don't.