Just curious how many Penholders are on TTD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
270217507_5404747312873801_4202386972812437769_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

Approximately how much does that run? My friend is curious and asking. My friend also said at the time he bought that "knockoff" Stiga didn't have a cybershape in PH yet. Don't know if he has the timing/facts correct, but that's what he said - he bought it from a mutual friend whom informed him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Approximately how much does that run? My friend is curious and asking. My friend also said at the time he bought that "knockoff" Stiga didn't have a cybershape in PH yet. Don't know if he has the timing/facts correct, but that's what he said - he bought it from a mutual friend whom informed him.

I'm not sure, you can google these knocksoff and see where to buy
That pic I found was from Ariex in Taiwan.

I guess SH and CP options would be easier to find, Jpen not so much.

and yeah, the Stiga roll out of Cybershape isn't the best roll out by a mile.
Cpen was annouced on day 1, but stock availability didn't fit the roll out plan (and is still the case today where many countries has yet to receive a single blade)

Raw material shortage is no joke sadly, and its not just Stiga facing it. Many brands are struggling

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

I'm not sure, you can google these knocksoff and see where to buy
That pic I found was from Ariex in Taiwan.

I guess SH and CP options would be easier to find, Jpen not so much.

and yeah, the Stiga roll out of Cybershape isn't the best roll out by a mile.
Cpen was annouced on day 1, but stock availability didn't fit the roll out plan (and is still the case today where many countries has yet to receive a single blade)

Raw material shortage is no joke sadly, and its not just Stiga facing it. Many brands are struggling

Ah ok, ty!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Perhaps my friend misinterpreted the bad rollout as Stiga doesn't make a Cybershap cpen.

Saw him tonight. We hit some. Took pix of his racket. May buy a knockoff just for the novelty. 9% more sweet spot may help my game lol

If you want jpen knockoff version - here
If you want cpen knockoffs, there are tons out there from different makers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I tried my friend’s Stiga Cybershape. He has the exact setup as Truls.

To my surprise it feels pretty good. Feedback is crisp, dwell time longer than my vis. It feels like in between W968 and Viscaria.

DNA platinum H is easy to control tbh. I did some mid to far distance looping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
My friend bought his cybershape cpen knockoff from a mutual friend. I will buy one too. Mainly due to our mutual friend's circumstances, i want to support him somewhat and buy a knockoff from him. I generally do NOT use/buy knockoffs though.

Attached are pix of my friend's cybershape knockoff.
cshape%2020220625%20194718%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194720%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194727%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194739%20jpg.jpeg

This user has no status.
An information just for reference for Penhold players out of China if you have never heard of it. There is an accessory for Penhold players available in China named 涨分宝. This little thing helps with the grip, less pain on finger, more stable, less concern on slipping. It is only available in China, and I can't find anything about it in English. If you want to search it online, you can only copy the Chinese name and search.

I was a Penhold player but now I am playing Shakehand, so I have never used it and I can't provide more information for it. I introduce it here because I have seen many videos in China talking about it. It seems many Amateur Penhold players are using it.

There are 2 videos about it. They are all in Chinese. I am afraid that I can't translate them into English. Just for reference, at least you can see what it is.
https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1eU4y1E7Cc

An online shop is selling it:
https://www.taobao.com/list/item/598623997875.htm

says transitioning from JPEN to CPEN
says transitioning from JPEN to CPEN
Aug 2019
An information just for reference for Penhold players out of China if you have never heard of it. There is an accessory for Penhold players available in China named 涨分宝. This little thing helps with the grip, less pain on finger, more stable, less concern on slipping. It is only available in China, and I can't find anything about it in English. If you want to search it online, you can only copy the Chinese name and search.

I was a Penhold player but now I am playing Shakehand, so I have never used it and I can't provide more information for it. I introduce it here because I have seen many videos in China talking about it. It seems many Amateur Penhold players are using it.

There are 2 videos about it. They are all in Chinese. I am afraid that I can't translate them into English. Just for reference, at least you can see what it is.
https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1eU4y1E7Cc

An online shop is selling it:
https://www.taobao.com/list/item/598623997875.htm

looks very interesting, wonder if it is usable for CPEN

some JPEN players also glue a piece of cork on the right side of the cork where the index finger rests

https://imgur.com/a/BDCuOXm (forum image option doesnt work and idk why)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

looks very interesting, wonder if it is usable for CPEN

some JPEN players also glue a piece of cork on the right side of the cork where the index finger rests

https://imgur.com/a/BDCuOXm (forum image option doesnt work and idk why)

For Jpen, the 2 example shared above, i've seen before.
getting cork is a lot easier - most jpen shops will stock cork.

For Cpen, i've seen some also adding cork, so its a Jpen handle with Cpen head for example.

Most Cpen players I know, dont follow Jpen handle. Its maybe more Jpen players going to cpen that would end up with corks.

Reactions: jbvttcc
This user has no status.
My friend bought his cybershape cpen knockoff from a mutual friend. I will buy one too. Mainly due to our mutual friend's circumstances, i want to support him somewhat and buy a knockoff from him. I generally do NOT use/buy knockoffs though.

Attached are pix of my friend's cybershape knockoff.
cshape%2020220625%20194718%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194720%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194727%20jpg.jpeg

cshape%2020220625%20194739%20jpg.jpeg
That’s an anti on the BH. What’s that for?