Back to Forum
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330
  1. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,598 3,857
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,857 2,598

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,857
    2,598
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolPenholder
    LOL at me and my friend, he didn't know! So maybe he has a legit Cybershape PH, will ask him to double-check and will send the YouTube link to him.

    Thank you Rico, SFF and Tony!

    And 6 sided JPen?!!?!?! WOW!

    I haven't been following TT lately - LOL at me! My friend said they now allow rubber colors outside of what used to be black or red only.

    That is correct
    1 side is black
    other side can be 1 of red, pink, purple, blue, green

    The Following User Likes Tony's Table Tennis's Post:

    OldschoolPenholder

    TTT

  2. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,598 3,857
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,857 2,598

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,857
    2,598
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #1322

    The Following User Likes Tony's Table Tennis's Post:

    OldschoolPenholder

    TTT

  3. OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,742 1,805
    OldschoolPenholder's Avatar
    OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,805 2,742
    #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis

    Approximately how much does that run? My friend is curious and asking. My friend also said at the time he bought that "knockoff" Stiga didn't have a cybershape in PH yet. Don't know if he has the timing/facts correct, but that's what he said - he bought it from a mutual friend whom informed him.

    New mantra: I should rather return one more ball and maybe get killed than kill myself and not make the shot.

    --------------------------------------
    https://vimeo.com/user56649342
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClR...u057SJTKL4O9Og

  4. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,598 3,857
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,857 2,598

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,857
    2,598
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolPenholder

    Approximately how much does that run? My friend is curious and asking. My friend also said at the time he bought that "knockoff" Stiga didn't have a cybershape in PH yet. Don't know if he has the timing/facts correct, but that's what he said - he bought it from a mutual friend whom informed him.

    I'm not sure, you can google these knocksoff and see where to buy
    That pic I found was from Ariex in Taiwan.

    I guess SH and CP options would be easier to find, Jpen not so much.

    and yeah, the Stiga roll out of Cybershape isn't the best roll out by a mile.
    Cpen was annouced on day 1, but stock availability didn't fit the roll out plan (and is still the case today where many countries has yet to receive a single blade)

    Raw material shortage is no joke sadly, and its not just Stiga facing it. Many brands are struggling

    The Following User Likes Tony's Table Tennis's Post:

    OldschoolPenholder

    TTT

  5. OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,742 1,805
    OldschoolPenholder's Avatar
    OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,805 2,742
    #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony's Table Tennis

    I'm not sure, you can google these knocksoff and see where to buy
    That pic I found was from Ariex in Taiwan.

    I guess SH and CP options would be easier to find, Jpen not so much.

    and yeah, the Stiga roll out of Cybershape isn't the best roll out by a mile.
    Cpen was annouced on day 1, but stock availability didn't fit the roll out plan (and is still the case today where many countries has yet to receive a single blade)

    Raw material shortage is no joke sadly, and its not just Stiga facing it. Many brands are struggling

    Ah ok, ty!

    New mantra: I should rather return one more ball and maybe get killed than kill myself and not make the shot.

    --------------------------------------
    https://vimeo.com/user56649342
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClR...u057SJTKL4O9Og

  6. OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,742 1,805
    OldschoolPenholder's Avatar
    OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,805 2,742
    #1326
    Perhaps my friend misinterpreted the bad rollout as Stiga doesn't make a Cybershap cpen.

    Saw him tonight. We hit some. Took pix of his racket. May buy a knockoff just for the novelty. 9% more sweet spot may help my game lol
    New mantra: I should rather return one more ball and maybe get killed than kill myself and not make the shot.

    --------------------------------------
    https://vimeo.com/user56649342
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClR...u057SJTKL4O9Og

  7. OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,742 1,805
    OldschoolPenholder's Avatar
    OldschoolPenholder is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,805 2,742
    #1327
    Does pix show?

    Phone web browser doesn't show despite my attachments
    New mantra: I should rather return one more ball and maybe get killed than kill myself and not make the shot.

    --------------------------------------
    https://vimeo.com/user56649342
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClR...u057SJTKL4O9Og

  8. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,598 3,857
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,857 2,598

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,857
    2,598
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolPenholder
    Does pix show?

    Phone web browser doesn't show despite my attachments

    Can't see any photos from your previous post.

    TTT

  9. Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,598 3,857
    T
    Tony's Table Tennis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,857 2,598

    User Info Menu


    Sep 2013
    South Africa
    3,857
    2,598
    8938
    Read 3 Reviews
    #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolPenholder
    Perhaps my friend misinterpreted the bad rollout as Stiga doesn't make a Cybershap cpen.

    Saw him tonight. We hit some. Took pix of his racket. May buy a knockoff just for the novelty. 9% more sweet spot may help my game lol

    If you want jpen knockoff version - here
    If you want cpen knockoffs, there are tons out there from different makers

    TTT

  10. ricospin is offline
    says it's about technique
     
    Advanced TTD Member 82 329
    ricospin's Avatar
    ricospin is offline
    says it's about technique
     
    Advanced TTD Member 329 82
    #1330
    My friend Victor, guy in the vid plays with the real stiga cybershape. Feels pretty nice and easy to use.

    I have another friend who uses a knockoff cybershape but all wood. It also feel pretty good

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.