England vs Greece! Live on theSPORTBible today!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Today England will take on Greece in the European League! It will be live streamed on Facebook's biggest sports page theSPORTbible which has over 9 million followers! This is incredible news for table tennis!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FSPORTbible%2Fvideos%2F2111350545677133%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Table Tennis will be reaching out to many new fans! You can watch the match from 7PM here: https://www.facebook.com/SPORTbible/?fref=ts

sportbible.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I'll be there. I'm thinking of taking a telephoto lens and getting some close-up shots of Drinkhall's handle for NextLevel...

What's pictures of the handle going to do other than confirm what we already know? Don't you need to do some analysis of the blade materials with a spectrometer and then look at the dimensions to confirm that it is a Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon and not another blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I hope we get at least a win to have chances for the first place. Really exciting to watch it via FB. I dont see how gionis or kreanga can beat pitch or drinkhall right now

edit ** just saw that kreanga wont participate! Sgouropoulos took his place. An attempt to mix things up by our coach for the rematch probably, he said he wanted to take by surprise team GB in an interview

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Well, if only I'd read this before I turned up. Brought all the wrong equipment now!

Well, it's your fault for not getting me the first time. Of course I know he has the right handle. It doesn't mean he didn't stick it on another blade!

(And in case it isn't obvious to anyone, I have almost zero doubt that Drinkhall, a fave of mine, is using his Tibhar branded blade.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
You have to plan for gionis winning his two, so pitch losing the first was a blow. It might end up being pitch v gionis for the whole thing. Tough times. Have to hope for the dentist to have a wobble.

actually we gambled and it paid off. paul made errors and gionis was lucky in the end of every set. our coach knew kalin was not in a good condition and besides ur team knows how to handle him pretty well. Before the match coach vatsaklis has stated that teamGB is the favorite with 70-30 % chances

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I never imagined sgouropoulos would evolve so much. He has won against top100 players in the past 3 times, but he is still a 16 yo. If he develops close to the table BH topspin early bounce then he will have good chances to be world class player. Till now walker has advantage on BH BH exchanges, sgouropoulos just punches/blocks the ball forcing for a mistake

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Early on sgouropoulos was countering with a lot of power. Big shock. Sam stopped that but then made lots of errors while sgouropoulos soaked up the pressure. If Sam takes it to a 5th then sgouropoulos may struggle.

yeah

sam figured out how john plays (ioannis=john). he blocks with placement and waits for an error/weak ball from sam to attack, sam just pinned him to the bh as expected. Hope he learns his lesson, cause he is a bit arrogant, zhang jike style, and this is not always good, especially when u are so young