Who do you think will win the Austrian Open 2016?

• Koki Niwa

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Tiago Apolonia

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Stefan Fegerl

• Andrej Gacina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maharu Yoshimura

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Quadri Aruna

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Chen Chien-An

• Jonathan Groth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hugo Calderano

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Semi FInals

Men:

Kenta Matsudaira vs Benedikt Duda
Hugo Calderano vs Yuto Muramatsu

Women:

Yui Hamamoto vs Choi Hyojoo 4-3
Honoka Hashimoto vs Ito Mima

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Well, Hugo faced the same situation he did against Mizutani at the olympics.. about to bring the match to a decisive 7th game with a 10 x 7 lead. He didn't play exactly bad in those points he lost and was defeated, but he might still lack a bit of mind strenght.

The umpire was a bit harsh on him too and completely messed with his head on the fourth game I guess. A lot of edge and net balls from Kenta too.

This user has no status.
Well, Hugo faced the same situation he did against Mizutani at the olympics.. about to bring the match to a decisive 7th game with a 10 x 7 lead. He didn't play exactly bad in those points he lost and was defeated, but he might still lack a bit of mind strenght.

The umpire was a bit harsh on him too and completely messed with his head on the fourth game I guess. A lot of edge and net balls from Kenta too.

I hope he can pass this situation for next rounds and play well to the finals and win, i didn't know or watch Brazilian players in most tours, i don't know if there is one with name Joao or is that from Portugal, but i remember the only one is the one who played last year in the World Championship.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Singles Finals

ELTA Full HD (chinese)

itTV HD (english)

ELTA Full HD (chinese)

Last edited: