Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all,

We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Aruna OFF blade with the man behind the blade himself, world number 25 Quadri Aruna! It was fantastic to spend the day with Quadri Aruna when we went to Germany to watch the recent World Cup. He is a really nice, humble man and was a lot of fun! JOOLA launched his new personal blade, the Aruna OFF which has been designed for power spin players with lots of feeling.

Written in-depth review of the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade in the TTD Review Centre here.

Have you, or do you use this blade? Any questions, leave below guys :)

Hey all,

We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Aruna OFF blade with the man behind the blade himself, world number 25 Quadri Aruna! It was fantastic to spend the day with Quadri Aruna when we went to Germany to watch the recent World Cup. He is a really nice, humble man and was a lot of fun! JOOLA launched his new personal blade, the Aruna OFF which has been designed for power spin players with lots of feeling.

Written in-depth review of the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade in the TTD Review Centre here.

Have you, or do you use this blade? Any questions, leave below guys :)

Awesome review Dan!Aruna really looks like a very nice guy!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome review Dan!Aruna really looks like a very nice guy!

Thank you Lucas, he is a really nice man! I spent the whole car journey with him talking about table tennis. Really nice man, it was a shame I didn't have internet signal otherwise I would have live streamed the chat.

I will release a competition soon with Aruna, that will be fun! Stay tuned :)

Thank you Lucas, he is a really nice man! I spent the whole car journey with him talking about table tennis. Really nice man, it was a shame I didn't have internet signal otherwise I would have live streamed the chat.

I will release a competition soon with Aruna, that will be fun! Stay tuned :)

Sooo nice!! Surely I'll try to take part in this one!:D

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I know you get rotation Dan, it is levels of skill that make it look average. An average player like myself struggles with the amount as you do with Apolonia for example.

Another great review mate, who's next. Surely me lol ;)?

Haha you will definitely be next! Pro's players practice so much they are so use to spin it becomes second nature! Nothing fazed Aruna in this video, he was chilling throughout :D

Once again a nice review Dan!

Btw, any news about the Rakza 7 (soft) review you mentioned a while ago?

Thanks Jirrex! We have it in plan but have a few to release first in the mean time. Will keep you posted :)

Great one,haha I've had this blade for ages!

Awesome! How do you find it?

Dan,

Just how fast can Aruna loop those balls with his FH? :p

It's ridiculous speed! Can barely see the ball!!!

Great! But how can you put backspin and topspin in the same serve???!

I think Aruna may have got mixed up when talking in English. I think he meant backspin/sidespin maybe. Or he meant disguising between the to, backspin and topspin.

How is it with Hurricane? I might wanna get one.

Good question I can imagine it to be pretty good. Hard rubbers on a softish blade can work well. Will give it a go if I get the chance and let you know.

Looks like a great, balanced off blade. My cup of tea. I would love to try it some day.

Thanks a lot for the review as always!

Also Aruna seems like a funny guy :cool:

Hes a fantastic guy, really cool and always gives a lot of time for questions etc.

It's so nice to have Aruna Quadri in our French League (pro A). I haven't tested the Aruna Off, but the blade looks pretty similar to the Joola Rossi Emotion, a premium blade for at very attractive price tag.

Quadri really enjoys the French league, loves the strong competition. Great! Let us know how you find it once you have tested it.

Awesome Dan! Are we getting another "guessing the point" competition to win Aruna's blade this time? ;)

Haha you know me to well now Turbo ;)

Is there going to be penhold version? Or will it be another blade like Tiago ZLC and Marcus Freitas ALC with no penhold versions?

Good question ill try find out Jeff.

What did you find difficult about playing against Aruna? Everything? :cool:

I would say his forehand topspin when he went for full out power on it. I had absolutely no chance :D