Amicus measurements

TT1

This user has no status.

TT1

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi table-tennis friends,

Can you help please? If you have an Amicus robot can you please measure the amount of space it takes - below and behind the table, and how much space the net needs at the sides? I am trying to find out if I can install a table+robot in a small room.

Thanks a million!

Best wishes,

Al

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well if you can fit in a table then it shouldn't be a problem to fit in the robot.
The robot itself is placed at one end of the table [on the table] and the net surrounds the table directly around the edges.
Our club owns the amicus advance and this is how it looks like when it's set up.
IMG-20151027-WA0006.jpg

TT1

This user has no status.

TT1

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Thank you! You have a cool club!

I see now that the catch-net is different to the previous model. I am concerned about the space behind the table since there is a radiator against the wall. It is not so evident how much space the machine takes up beneath the table. I found these measurements in the technical specifications of the manual online: "Overall dimensions (with net): Height 0.75m; Width 0.28 m; Depth 0.25 m"

So it means it will occupy 25cm beneath the table, and 28cm from the end?

Best wishes,

Al

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thank you! You have a cool club!

I see now that the catch-net is different to the previous model. I am concerned about the space behind the table since there is a radiator against the wall. It is not so evident how much space the machine takes up beneath the table. I found these measurements in the technical specifications of the manual online: "Overall dimensions (with net): Height 0.75m; Width 0.28 m; Depth 0.25 m"

So it means it will occupy 25cm beneath the table, and 28cm from the end?

Best wishes,

Al

Hey Al, thanks a lot. The club is rather small but we thought we'll spend the money on something useful since amateur clubs shouldn't make financial profits without reinvesting them over here.

But I think you're right, the dimensions should be correct, i haven't measured it personally yet. I can measure it in the next days though. I would guess around thirty centimeters behind the table and maybe twenty below.

The robot itself doesn't recquire much space as you could see from the pic.
I don't know how big the radiator is, but if a player fits behind your table then it certainly should be enough space for the amicus.

Last edited: