Genuine Li-Ning shirts?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi all, I have spent a lot longer than I should have trying to find genuine black-green Li-Ning shirts like the Chinese national team have been wearing this year:

Xu-Xin-China-1400x933.jpg

At first I thought all of these types of shirts were fake as the Li-Ning logo is white on all of the shirts I have found, even though it's green on all of the national team's shirts. Although after looking at the official Li-Ning website it appears they only sell shirts that have white Li-Ning logos, although apart from that they appear to be exactly the same as the nation team's shirts (trust me I've done a lot of research lol).

Official website with what I'm assuming are genuine versions of this shirt (because I've looked at a lot of shirts and haven't found any that look more genuine):
http://www.shop-lining.com/li-ning-...tennis-china-national-team-pingpong-t-shirts/

For some reason I can't select a size when I choose the Men's Black shirt on the official website, so I can't actually order a genuine shirt from their website. But also due to the fact that I want to find a seller that offers a lower price (because I don't particularly want to pay
$71.36 NZD lol) I've found a few different places that sell what appear to be the same shirts (from what I can tell they are genuine).

I've found 7 different sellers on various website but the cheapest one I've found so far is on taobao.com:
https://world.taobao.com/item/525185941534.htm

I would appreciate it if anyone that's knowledgeable about this kind of stuff could check if this shirt is genuine, the reviews appear to say that it is indeed genuine but I would like someone else's opinion. I'll post the other links I've found of the same shirts if it doesn't appear to be genuine. Also, buying from taobao isn't a problem for me unless the seller doesn't ship to NZ but hopefully they do lol.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Looks like it is a hard to get item now as the link provided does not have Man style in stock. I have run a brief search and not many results turn up. Most seller use stock photos only so there is no guarantee. I believe genuine one should have a price tag of about RMB 280. Good luck finding any cheaper and not fake.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Reactions: TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Glad you have found your love. :eek: I have bought a few from taobao before and they are all in reasonable quality and price. Last month I deliberately bought a genuine and a fake of the same style for comparison and found out the difference to be shockingly big when put side by side. I believe there are different sources of fakes so quality are not the same even between fakes.

shirts.jpg

Reactions: Suga D