D
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 10 4

User Info Menu

Nov 2016
    New Zealand
    Read 0 Reviews

Genuine Li-Ning shirts?

Hi all, I have spent a lot longer than I should have trying to find genuine black-green Li-Ning shirts like the Chinese national team have been wearing this year:

Name:  Xu-Xin-China-1400x933.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  23.7 KB

At first I thought all of these types of shirts were fake as the Li-Ning logo is white on all of the shirts I have found, even though it's green on all of the national team's shirts. Although after looking at the official Li-Ning website it appears they only sell shirts that have white Li-Ning logos, although apart from that they appear to be exactly the same as the nation team's shirts (trust me I've done a lot of research lol).

Official website with what I'm assuming are genuine versions of this shirt (because I've looked at a lot of shirts and haven't found any that look more genuine):
    http://www.shop-lining.com/li-ning-2...pong-t-shirts/

For some reason I can't select a size when I choose the Men's Black shirt on the official website, so I can't actually order a genuine shirt from their website. But also due to the fact that I want to find a seller that offers a lower price (because I don't particularly want to pay
    $71.36 NZD lol) I've found a few different places that sell what appear to be the same shirts (from what I can tell they are genuine).

I've found 7 different sellers on various website but the cheapest one I've found so far is on taobao.com:
    https://world.taobao.com/item/525185941534.htm

I would appreciate it if anyone that's knowledgeable about this kind of stuff could check if this shirt is genuine, the reviews appear to say that it is indeed genuine but I would like someone else's opinion. I'll post the other links I've found of the same shirts if it doesn't appear to be genuine. Also, buying from taobao isn't a problem for me unless the seller doesn't ship to NZ but hopefully they do lol.

says Dima... Amazing...

Master TTD Member 865 2,227
    says Dima... Amazing...

Master TTD Member 2,227 865

User Info Menu

I feel your pain, i hope someone can help

This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,210 1,055
    This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,055 1,210
    Looks like it is a hard to get item now as the link provided does not have Man style in stock. I have run a brief search and not many results turn up. Most seller use stock photos only so there is no guarantee. I believe genuine one should have a price tag of about RMB 280. Good luck finding any cheaper and not fake.

The Following User Likes TurboZ's Post:

Suga D

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 141 113
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 113 141
    Honest advise, get fake ones from prott and just deal with it. The quality is superb if you ask me, and you're usually getting Shirts for around 10-15 USD.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 4 10
    D
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 10 4

User Info Menu

Nov 2016
    New Zealand
    Read 0 Reviews
    Update: My friend advised me to buy a shirt from tmall as apparently almost all products on tmall are genuine, they only had XL in stock but luckily that is my Chinese shirt size. I ordered the shirt from here:
    https://world.tmall.com/item/4020266...=3205113701301

Also the shirt is valued at ¥279, so you were right about the pricing TurboZ haha

The Following User Likes Dan.1's Post:

TurboZ

This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,210 1,055
    This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,055 1,210
    Glad you have found your love. I have bought a few from taobao before and they are all in reasonable quality and price. Last month I deliberately bought a genuine and a fake of the same style for comparison and found out the difference to be shockingly big when put side by side. I believe there are different sources of fakes so quality are not the same even between fakes.

Name:  shirts.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  51.1 KB

The Following User Likes TurboZ's Post:

Suga D