Why isn't there any reviews on the new carbonado 45/90

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
some EJ might have bought it already.

Quite possibly, although the pricing is quite forbidding just to feed one´s curiosity. But a Stiga player I know has got a 45 and says it is fast, but not quite as fast as the 145 she used before. So pretty much what Stiga claims. Other than that, I haven´t heard anything.

This user has no status.
oh i thought Stiga were well known just for their blades

I am sure they are, but i saw few issues with Stiga blades here, and it happened to mine too, so i thought for me only to stay away from Stiga blade in the future.

Not sure if the replacement is possible regardless that the blade passed 1 year and i didn't use it much anyway, not acceptable quality from Stiga.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am sure they are, but i saw few issues with Stiga blades here, and it happened to mine too, so i thought for me only to stay away from Stiga blade in the future.

Not sure if the replacement is possible regardless that the blade passed 1 year and i didn't use it much anyway, not acceptable quality from Stiga.
Can I ask what exactly there issue was? I was actually considering the carbonado 190.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Can I ask what exactly there issue was? I was actually considering the carbonado 190.

My blade got some kind of splitting or i don't know what is the word right on the layer of their carbon and the wood, i thought it was the rubber, but i looked closer and find out it is like separating slightly from that layer.

I don't know if i add/apply a glue then compress it might help the issue, but it shouldn't happen in the first place anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That's bad. I thought it was probably something related to sealing, but sealing wouldn't have helped in your case.

This user has no status.
That's bad. I thought it was probably something related to sealing, but sealing wouldn't have helped in your case.

In all cases i am not sad, i don't play with this blade, i will try to glue the part and see if it works, if not then it is just a waste and not the end of world, it is third as backup if not second, not a big deal.

This user has no status.
It would help. Sealing would let the rubber be peeled off without too much a force. Without it when the adhesion is strong, peeling off the rubber would pulled in the top layer with strength too. I agree that separation of layers shouldn't happen regardless. Splintering is way too common on Stiga blades.

Here's a new happening on my friend's Intensity.

c76558b5128f1ca76aa4c7a9db316754.jpg

Last edited: