Suitable rubbers on my blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Adidas Avenger 7.

It is a powerful blade, yet retains good feeling for touch game/short game. I have tried it with my rubbers (Rasant) and
I´d say nearly anything should work on this blade, but for more detailed recommendations the questions already asked matter.

Get in touch if you want a second one cheap (straight handle, 96 grams, like new, 30 Euro incl. shipping) - the one I tested just last week is for sale by a player from my club, I just took the liberty to try it first ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
What rubbers have you been using?

What rubbers were you thinking of?

What is your play style? Your level?

How well can you loop backspin with your FH? BH?

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

1. I've only used Yasaka Rakza 7 (Bh) and Donic Bluefire M2 (Fh).
2. I haven't really thought of any rubbers to be honest.
3. I usually try and spin everything (especially if I'm nervous) from my forehand side but my backhand is a bit flat (I know how to use my wrist but I get nervous, especially in tournaments). And I play in my local league weekly, I've started to take part in more Junior tournament (1*, 2* etc) and play in the National Junior League.
4. I'm able to loop backspin quite well with my forehand, unless I get nervous then my loops will become really weak. And on backhand I can loop backspin decently, only if I'm confident otherwise I just start pushing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
It is a powerful blade, yet retains good feeling for touch game/short game. I have tried it with my rubbers (Rasant) and
I´d say nearly anything should work on this blade, but for more detailed recommendations the questions already asked matter.

Get in touch if you want a second one cheap (straight handle, 96 grams, like new, 30 Euro incl. shipping) - the one I tested just last week is for sale by a player from my club, I just took the liberty to try it first ;)

Alright thanks, Adidas don't make table tennis equipment anymore so I'll see if I can buy it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
The blade I currently use is Adidas Avenger 7. I'd like your thoughts on this blade first of all.
Also, what type of rubbers are suitable on this blade? Soft, hard? And can I also have some rubber suggestions as well.

Could try joola rhythm or xiom vega stuff if you have used Donic before. These are controlled rubbers. What level of play are you?