Stiga Stellen Bengtsson- What is the reason for such high prices?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi, I have been searching for a new blade to test and have come across these so called old Stiga blades going for such high prices. I am especially interested in the Stiga stellen Bengtsson offensive classic and am wondering what's so special about this blade. Is it expensive because of its rarity and is meant for collectors? I'm really curious to know why this blade has a similar price tag to something like a DHS W968.

If anyone has tried this blade I would rreally appreciate it if you could tell me how this compares to blades like the viscaria or a custom DHS blade. Also, how does this blade perform with the new 40+ balls? Is it really worth 2-300 euros?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi, I have been searching for a new blade to test and have come across these so called old Stiga blades going for such high prices. I am especially interested in the Stiga stellen Bengtsson offensive classic and am wondering what's so special about this blade. Is it expensive because of its rarity and is meant for collectors? I'm really curious to know why this blade has a similar price tag to something like a DHS W968.

If anyone has tried this blade I would rreally appreciate it if you could tell me how this compares to blades like the viscaria or a custom DHS blade. Also, how does this blade perform with the new 40+ balls? Is it really worth 2-300 euros?

Guess its supply n demand no more ethics in business u want u pay if its lying no demand pay any price n pick up
Hope u get it [emoji1590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk