Free e-book about tabletennis history: Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Hi all, I would like present you a free e-book about tabletennis history.
The e-book "Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong" talks about the history of table tennis in the world.
But it is not only ping-pong or table-tennis. It is an adventure lived by children, through their way of being. Love, cruelty, the story of the great table tennis champions from all the world, stimulates their creativity. Dreams, reality, goals morality, the search of oneself, are the ingredients.

You can free download the ebook here.
http://www.ping-pong.org/Boys_look_at_the_Stars.php

You can see a short video about the e-book here:

Thanks and good reading!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Ah, yeah.
Seen this in OOAKForum :D

This is my post there :

Just compare it guys :D
mechlovits.jpg

David+Jacob.jpg

Oh and by the way I LOVE the book it is informative, novel-structured, interesting and my my it is free :)
Thank you sire, this is a great contribution to our sport..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Thank you YosuaYosan!
What's your favorite aphorism? Mine is:
"If you lose a match and the opponent tells you have been clever, don’t believe him: he just wants to encourage you to play the same way you did." :D

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
"If you lose a match and the opponent tells you have been clever, don’t believe him: he just wants to encourage you to play the same way you did."

I would say this to my opponents too if I win. Basically what I am implying is he played cleverly but I'm just too good for him. But if he met the same level opponent as himself, he could win. But against me, he just have to practice more, and meet me again in a couple of years. ahahahahahaha :D