World Junior Champs 2016 Boys final on now

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
anyone know if cho seungmin is related to ryu seungmin?
I don't think so because Seungmin is their first name and not family name^^

Meh I respect Tomokazu's insane talent, but his screaming is just disrespectful, especially when he shouts directly before the opponent gets ready to serve/receive

This user has no status.

Meh I respect Tomokazu's insane talent, but his screaming is just disrespectful, especially when he shouts directly before the opponent gets ready to serve/receive

yeah the cho-ing can get abit much, but I guess if its not against the rules and its his way of keeping a positive mindset, not much can be said. He seems to have improved with regard to respecting opponent. I remember him cho-ing at opponents service errors and net clips that won the point. He did not do that today as far as I can remember

Absolutely fantastic final, great quality and 2 attacking players although Harimoto's blocking was immense.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
yeah the cho-ing can get abit much, but I guess if its not against the rules and its his way of keeping a positive mindset, not much can be said. He seems to have improved with regard to respecting opponent. I remember him cho-ing at opponents service errors and net clips that won the point. He did not do that today as far as I can remember

Absolutely fantastic final, great quality and 2 attacking players although Harimoto's blocking was immense.

My wording was not so good, I know that he doesn't do it to be disrespectful but to push himself. Very good blocking in the end yes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011

I find Harimoto obscenely irritating to watch for exactly this reason. Hopefully he will grow out of it.

I feel as though he will follow the road Fukuhara went down and be superceded by some Chinese players in a few years time as they study his game and learn how to beat it...

This user has no status.
I feel as though he will follow the road Fukuhara went down and be superceded by some Chinese players in a few years time as they study his game and learn how to beat it...

Always possible,China do have by far the most resources, access to the best athletes though this could be changing and incredible work ethic. Hopefully Japan realise what they have on their hands and pour resources into it. I'd love to see Japan pay someone really well, like a retired Mizutani to be his personal coach. But yeah thats unlikely.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Great to see him winning World juniors before National juniors although it'd been sweeter if China sent the best players.
As for the screaming, I find it annoying but I guess it's not as disrespectful as jumping on the table or smashing sponsor's sign or boosting rubbers(not saying Harimoto doesn't boost).

I'm pretty sure he'll soon find it embarassing and tone it down. Puberty usualy does that.