Training match of current World Champion in Doubles (in Senior Class over 75 years)

This user has no status.
hey @all! :)

I was long time not active here, but i think this video could be interesting for some of you.

It is a video summary of my training matches against Siegfried "Egon" Lemke last week. He is a 77 year old TT-player with many many many successes in his TT-lifetime. He is the current World Champion in doubles !!! What a legend in our club ^_^ In single event at World Championship this year he lost in a very close match (3:2) in quarter finals. He is one of the best players in the whole world in this age, amazing!

I see him every week and i´m surprised every time again what he brings back :eek: and he is not "only" fit in TT, he is very good in chess and skat. So, still a smart gangsta and very funny too :) a great example of the phrase "sport keeps you young"

Ok, enough said now .... here is the video :D

5,5min-version :

1min-version:

have fun!!

greetings from Germany!

This user has no status.

I was long time not active here, but i think this video could be interesting for some of you.

It is a video summary of my training matches against Siegfried "Egon" Lemke last week. He is a 77 year old TT-player with many many many successes in his TT-lifetime. He is the current World Champion in doubles !!! What a legend in our club ^_^ In single event at World Championship this year he lost in a very close match (3:2) in quarter finals. He is one of the best players in the whole world in this age, amazing!

I see him every week and i´m surprised every time again what he brings back :eek: and he is not "only" fit in TT, he is very good in chess and skat. So, still a smart gangsta and very funny too :) a great example of the phrase "sport keeps you young"

5,5min-version :

1min-version:

have fun!!

greetings from Germany!

Hah, he yells "shit" at the start

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

5,5min-version :

1min-version:

have fun!!

greetings from Germany!

Well played. Nice Vid. Good one!
You've been using your whole body to rip those monsterchops.
Beautiful. I have to show this to a friend...
[Emoji106]
[Emoji2]

This user has no status.
heyho :D

ttmonster: "I especially liked it he fooled you by slowing it down or blocking it down the line"

yh he has got a good variety of different chops, block/blockstops and in addition he changes the side of bat. still a pretty complete defense player :)

Raylazyfon: "Hah, he yells "shit" at the start"

hahahah. u r right :D and its not a single time in my video :D and funny thing, he argues often that he has got no luck like "in all the hundred year i play TT i didnt have luck, fortuna must be against me" :D and other funny stuff, i like him much !

Sugar D: "Well played. Nice Vid. Good one!
You've been using your whole body to rip those monsterchops.
Beautiful. I have to show this to a friend..."

yeah thanks, dude *_* what did ur friend say? ;D

Xylit: "I miss the "Schinkel'sche Rückhand" in this video "

yep, not so often or only once i think :D against defense player i use more often my forehand because its more safe :) but u reminded me to make a new best of schinkelsche rückhand, was now long time no best of. and i like best ofs because it looks like i can play tabletennis little bit :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
if you bend your legs more i can guarantee that you will play alot better! You will move faster and get more power from the body :)