Chinese 'National' equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
:D
Well I was just reacting on that CNT player that said that other people might not feel the difference..
If that was true, it would really be foolish to pay 150 or 250 for a rubber that is little better from one for 50-60..
No jealousy at all, I am really cool with my GEWO HYPE XT50 rubber and VICTAS the other one..
I think they are pretty damn good and I personally really do not like chinese type rubbers..
Also dont like tenegry, which I think it is just big marketing bubble, the difference between the rubbers is not that big as the price difference is .. ;)

ok. that might be your personal taste but i´ve heard from quite a few pros that they like about tenergy that they can really rely on their rubbers qualitywise. And i must say if a rubber lasts almost the double time than some other rubbers do, i would find that to be a saving. But that might just be me...
Still i wouldn´t find a reason why somebody would make fun of that? Am i also making fun of the usage of cheapo ESN-rubbers? Hayell yeah, just as well as it is none of my business to question your likes, same goes for you.
I don´t know if it´s any of your business if me or anybody else likes to spend so much money on rubbers...

[Emoji6]

I genuinely am not being a dick here.

Certainly not, sir. Making three posts in a row in one thread on a saturday night when everybody else is either partying or asleep makes you rather look a little different...

But to each his own...

Reactions: bobpuls and Jirrex
This user has no status.
ok. that might be your personal taste but i´ve heard from quite a few pros that they like about tenergy that they can really rely on their rubbers qualitywise. And i must say if a rubber lasts almost the double time than some other rubbers do, i would find that to be a saving. But that might just be me...
Still i wouldn´t find a reason why somebody would make fun of that? Am i also making fun of the usage of cheapo ESN-rubbers? Hayell yeah, just as well as it is none of my business to question your likes, same goes for you.
I don´t know if it´s any of your business if me or anybody else likes to spend so much money on rubbers...

[Emoji6]

Certainly not, sir. Making three posts in a row in one thread on a saturday night when everybody else is either partying or asleep makes you rather look a little different...

But to each his own...
Am I not allowed to put three in a row. In fact it was in response to others negative comments but for some reason it wouldn't let me reply to each post separately, some read WAAAYYYY to much into things. I am after an opinion on things this isn't personal, I am not trying to to get anything other than information on others ways and means of getting hold of this stuff and views to its legitamcy or lack of. I am happy you can party on a Saturday night, I was sadly up all night with my sick child so sorry if that offends you. I think the fact you sat and counted my posts and commented on such a stupid comment says more of you than me, but hey 'to each their own' are yu just bored now the weekend is over???? ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
There's 3 more, in a row. Damn I'm good at this :)

How old are you? TWELVE??

Am I not allowed to put three in a row. In fact it was in response to others negative comments but for some reason it wouldn't let me reply to each post separately, some read WAAAYYYY to much into things. I am after an opinion on things this isn't personal, I am not trying to to get anything other than information on others ways and means of getting hold of this stuff and views to its legitamcy or lack of. I am happy you can party on a Saturday night, I was sadly up all night with my sick child so sorry if that offends you. I think the fact you sat and counted my posts and commented on such a stupid comment says more of you than me, but hey 'to each their own' are yu just bored now the weekend is over???? ;)

Well.... Nothing bad about questioning others people´s likes.... But it´s just none of your Business!
It would be another Thing if you would be seriously interested, but just asking to be making fun of it??
Man seriously... Get a f***ing life!

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
How old are you? TWELVE??

Well.... Nothing bad about questioning others people´s likes.... But it´s just none of your Business!
It would be another Thing if you would be seriously interested, but just asking to be making fun of it??
Man seriously... Get a f***ing life!
What am I making fun of? What like's am I questioning? I have made it quite clear, touched a nerve prick

This user has no status.
Find it quite bizarre a simple question can lead to such bullshit. Few of you seem to think you are Gods. I am neither taking the piss or insulting, only asking. I am actually very interested or I wouldn't wrote it. Just wonder why you would be so personal. If YOU do not want me to know what you think then don't comment on it, simple. But obviously you feel the need to stick 2 cents in. You know nothing about what or who I know in TT world so if you don't want to be involved in this thread then don't comment I say. As for getting personal, sure I won't lose sleep over it. Role on Saturday night hey, cheer you up a bit. Now run along, find something else to amuse yourself hey

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
What am I making fun of? What like's am I questioning? I have made it quite clear, touched a nerve prick

Prick??? Is that how your mother calls you?

Well anyway, if you would be seriously interested, you would react differently than you actually do, instead of playing the smartazz. So these three posts in a row exactly show quite clear the spirit behind your questionings...

This user has no status.
Prick??? Is that how your mother calls you?

Well anyway, if you would be seriously interested, you would react differently than you actually do, instead of playing the smartazz. So these three posts in a row exactly show quite clear the spirit behind your questionings...
it is called a joke, making light heart of the stupidness. I don't get why your view is better than mine. I have eyes, I can read. What is the spirit behind my questioning? I have made it quite clear if people belief nd want to use such stuff then who am I. Prott is a great example, but how to prove it is real is all I am interested in. Who started the insults, sure wasn't me. But my mother, nah prick not her style. Nice try though, I am wounded big man, wounded.

This user has no status.

[Emoji6]

But to each his own...
Even on the other post you comment on first digging him out about his view on pro tenergy. Why is he wrong to think that, I happen to think like you on this Tenergy is expensive, double the cost of cheap ESN but Tenergy last longer so yes False economy in my eyes. But he isn't WRONG for thinking this is he? Why make a crappy comment to him too. Like you wanted to pick argument from your first comment about a friend giving you a H3 national. Nobody jumped on you with a haha sucker it's a fake, everyone always gets from a friend of a friend. Nope, was your opinion on things and that's up to you. Oh well, happy days

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
it is called a joke, making light heart of the stupidness. I don't get why your view is better than mine. I have eyes, I can read. What is the spirit behind my questioning? I have made it quite clear if people belief nd want to use such stuff then who am I. Prott is a great example, but how to prove it is real is all I am interested in. Who started the insults, sure wasn't me. But my mother, nah prick not her style. Nice try though, I am wounded big man, wounded.

Hahaha. Nice try to turn around things... After all points were said, you still try to defend yourself on your childish behaviour? First post didn't give you the relief, so post two hasn't made you look any smarter, which brought you to No.3.
Very grown up reaction.
And me pointing out about Saturday night seems to keep you quite busy...
Just keep on..

And BTW: who started the name calling? You might want to re-read...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hahaha. Nice try to turn around things... After all points were said, you still try to defend yourself on your childish behaviour? First post didn't give you the relief, so post two hasn't made you look any smarter, which brought you to No.3.
Very grown up reaction.
And me pointing out about Saturday night seems to keep you quite busy...
Just keep on..

And BTW: who started the name calling? You might want to re-read...
I will not try turn things around, I couldn't care really. I am willing to listen to any one and then respond, what I don't do is imply another is wrong or a Quote "Dick" for writing a few thoughts on a Saturday night. I believe the name calling started there yes???? Bored of this for sure it was about peoples attempts and views on how to gain national equipment not a pissing contest.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Scoop did you get the response to you leather from DHS ?
if yes then read it and leave it be. There is no point to argue anything with you ... you now all and ave so many experiences so where is the point to even start this thread ??

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Scoop did you get the response to you leather from DHS ?
if yes then read it and leave it be. There is no point to argue anything with you ... you now all and ave so many experiences so where is the point to even start this thread ??
See this is the point, where are you getting I know everything, if i did I would not start this thread. I have said nobody is right or wrong, I asked a question to you when showing a picture, genuine, pointing out the rubber you were talking about as a xu xin with his name in royal blue. You say it isn't real but look on prott. It was from there so how am i a know everything person, far from it. This whole thing has turned into he know she knows total BS and I don't mean blue sponge. ps that is a joke ffs

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I was making fun from the beginning but you are so easy prey I could not stop....
I have my fun..... And if you want to now the truth about my opinion try to dig on the forum and you will find it.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
of course, were my comments about 250 dollar rubbers and smiley faces and winking faces not enough either to show this.
Again if people want to buy rubbers from prott then fair play. But go back to the start where it was all civil, my question has been warped long the way. Like 'Chinese whispers' (pun intended)
I am not insulted, offended or bothered, just annoyed it went that route. I don't comment much on here but I read lots. Still end off hey. I will leave it b4 people start losing their heads. I am gonna go on a car forum now and complain how shit my car is so speak later guys and happy TT (Genuinely like)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I will not try turn things around, I couldn't care really. I am willing to listen to any one and then respond, what I don't do is imply another is wrong or a Quote "Dick" for writing a few thoughts on a Saturday night. I believe the name calling started there yes???? Bored of this for sure it was about peoples attempts and views on how to gain national equipment not a pissing contest.

Despite that the news deserve my attention way more than your provokin' ways, this shall be me last contribution to this ridiculous thread full of negativity!

Just ask yourself. Was that really "name calling" by me or rather a quote as an answer to your "conclusions" which then definitely seemed to have been pushing one of your buttons...

And Bob's right. You've been asking about opinions, but only your very own opinion seems to count.
So why start this thread in the first place if you know everything better and make fun of people giving their opinions?

But it's easy doing this in the anonimousity of the internet and i highly doubt you would be doing this name calling in real life. At least not more than once.

Anyway, luckily the TT-World is rather small, so you might even be getting the chance to try this name-calling in real life one day and then see how far you will get with that then.
[Emoji6]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
well said my man, a warped view of affairs in my opinion but my opinion is all that matters hey ;). Maybe one day we'll meet and you'll see who I am, can assure you I am not the person you think. As for pushing buttons I am so laid back I walk horizontally bud and for sure we see different but I am not angry. I believe every comment you have made on thisthread was kind of shutting down another persons opinion. But this is a text, emotion and tone are not shown. As I said it is done with, good night. But I might stay up right a few wrongs and save the ice caps - 3 at a time;) Again I have to feel the need to write that I am having a laugh with that comment :) I'm actually gonna save the world haha :) Sorry if I have offended, was not deffo not my intent.