Chinese 'National' equipment

This user has no status.
What are the views of National rubbers and National blades. If it is purely for national team why would it need commercial verification stickers on, not like DHS gonna supply fake shit to Ma Long hey When you read the national squad (not just Ma Long Fan Zhang etc) have to hand back their used rubbers in order to get new one. So sign in and out their new and used, how any end up 'new' in the general public hands. Why would they have national blades floating about to be sold and you can buy this exact same thing from other chinese sellers with the same markings and serial numbers in the same font etc, I just struggle to see how so many National items are available.
Has anyone been given from a national player a new rubber? I have heard of people getting given used sheets when they've been allowed to watch the training sessions etc. But is there any proof or very reliable member who personally (not via a man they know inside) but personally get H3 blue sponge and Viscarias that were used by zhang or dhs from ma long.
This may have been asked but I am interested to know if anyone has been in a position to do this at the national training centre?

Cheers fellow TT lovers and go buy a xmas jumper from the shop, you know you want too

This user has no status.
Originally, when this entire commercial, provincial & national thing started on the forums and several shops, I firmly believed that every single Rubber or Blade offered was an actual national version, meant for the professionais in China and handed down or "taken" by individuals.

Like with everything else though, exclusivity and luxury opened up a new market, insiders and opportunists quickly realised that if someone is willing to pay 80 USD for a Tenergy (is it actually that much in USD? I cba checking), offering "exclusive" and "limited" products for 100 USD upwards is far from a stretch. On top of that, people won't even be able to tell the difference between a fake and the original. What a win-win ....

I'm not even arguing whether there is a difference between a commercial version of a H3 or the National version with a blue sponge, 41.5° chinese hardness which was sanctified by Liu Guoliang himself who spat onto the topsheet. I'm not really in a position to debate a difference in quality or performance. Merely giving my two cents on the topic of the overflooded market, which to me really started to turn into a problem when I saw "national" booster (The concept of that is beyond me to be honest).

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
I heard when Ma Long and CNT players have finished with rubbers they have to give them back to DHS, they are counted and controlled.

If that's the case then it's likely that those "national" versions in the market are mere commercial schemes. But another question would be, why wouldn't they mass produce and sell the "real" national version equipment? It would probably sell-out well even if it's worth >$100. But maybe they let the pros use their newly developed equipment with the name of an existing equipment to hype up the existing equipment in the market and when the right moment comes (probably a competition or people are getting bored of the existing equipment) they would release that newly developed equipment under a new name. But that's just my thoughts though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Well, giving back the sponsored equipment is a rule everywhere. My club gave me some clothes (Butterfly sponsors the club) for league play and even I have to give them back when they die. It's in the contract. Rubbers are a little bit different, it seems some player can give them as a gift, but not sure if it's legal or just the sponsor doesn't give a shit about that. It's possible that there is a few national version but that means they just reached a higher level during selecting procedure.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Is interesting as every seller will say their product is real and the guy they know is an insider because he has a pic of himself and a national coach. Not hard to get a pic of yourself with a chinese or european player and use to your advantage and say he is close friend when in actual fact it is just a fan pic. Well talked about actually for scams all over the world not just TT. If we were meant to have it we could almost certainly walk into any DHS shop in China and buy it. They are so easy to get now that surely they can't all be real or the national centre is leaking so much stuff it is crazy. I do like what people say above, interesting views. It will not stop though, there will always be someone willing to buy the stuff hey!!! As TThopeful put though I have read in a few places from apparent people in the know that they have seen this inventory of equipment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Guys, calm down and get yo head str8.

Basically you're on the wrong track, leaning on your own misunderstandings and writing a whole heap of rubbish.

I've received my first H3 National from a former member of the german National Team, who now is member of the slovakian National Team.
Yes, it was no one else but Thomas Keinath himself...
He gave me an old H3N National Version he had received from someone from the Singapurian National Team.
I've been also posting this here on TTD and guys like Carl and a few others might remember....

And for the personal Rubbers:
What do you guys think happens with the Rubbers that get rejected by Fan Zhendong, Ma Long and the others?? Should DHS just two throw them in the trashcan?
Quite naive to think such a thing...
Though I admit that there are certainly many, many fakes out there, MANY(!!), but not ALL!!
[Emoji6]

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
Suga D you are talking about being given a used rubber, is quite wrong to say people are spouting rubbish. I asked has anyone got H3 from the national team that is not via a so called friend of a friend stuff. Saying we are all wrong for an opinion. I take it you can't personally walk in to the national Chinese training centre and pick yourself up H3 so technically you don't know either. Again you got from a friend of someone who knew someone and it is used. Totally different to what I asked. I am not being rude but I wanted to find out if anyone was 100% connected a genuine seller and not via a friend of a friend.

As for personal rubbers, they have the best cut rubber from the best sheets so why would they reject them and surely yes DHS would bin them rather than sell them, it is nothing to them a few sheets of rubber. So much secrecy around the blue sponge why wouldn't DHS just sell it on their website instead of through dodgy agents on the inside?

People are expressing what and why they 'Think' people buy/sell them. My main point was exactly what I have tried to avoid which is always a friend of a friend, can anyone on here get one first hand and how if they are so rare can I order them online from sellers and order quite a few? Surely not?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Suga D you are talking about being given a used rubber, is quite wrong to say people are spouting rubbish. I asked has anyone got H3 from the national team that is not via a so called friend of a friend stuff. Saying we are all wrong for an opinion. I take it you can't personally walk in to the national Chinese training centre and pick yourself up H3 so technically you don't know either. Again you got from a friend of someone who knew someone and it is used. Totally different to what I asked. I am not being rude but I wanted to find out if anyone was 100% connected a genuine seller and not via a friend of a friend.

As for personal rubbers, they have the best cut rubber from the best sheets so why would they reject them and surely yes DHS would bin them rather than sell them, it is nothing to them a few sheets of rubber. So much secrecy around the blue sponge why wouldn't DHS just sell it on their website instead of through dodgy agents on the inside?

People are expressing what and why they 'Think' people buy/sell them. My main point was exactly what I have tried to avoid which is always a friend of a friend, can anyone on here get one first hand and how if they are so rare can I order them online from sellers and order quite a few? Surely not?

Mate, i somehow get the feeling you feel offended of the term "rubbish".
You shouldn't. It's not meant personally and i probably have written a truckload full of junk, so no need to feel that way.

Personally i don't know how deep your into TT-Biz, but obviously you don't seem to know how these things work. And I'm afraid i can't write here everything i want, 'cause some things aren't meant to be exposed on the web, but let me ask you one question:
Did you ever walk into ESN headquarters and ask for a pro version rubber?
Or did you visit the Tamasu family and asked them for a pro version Tenergy?
I don't think so, so why should it be different then with DHS rubbers.
Just one more thing: there are other companies, which you would never expect of, having their "special" rubbers produced at the same factory where for instance Haifu Whale is produced.
So that should tell you something....

Ask Dyma what he is thinking about this jealous talk...

Thanks, Bob. Perfect Timing for that vid.
[Emoji2]

My mate got a FZD one from FZD directly
I guess FZD must be in big trouble if the count doesn't add up ;)

You've been topping me....
Good One. Thanks.
[Emoji106]

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Did you ever walk into ESN headquarters and ask for a pro version rubber?
Or did you visit the Tamasu family and asked them for a pro version Tenergy?
I don't think so, so why should it be different then with DHS rubbers.

Tibhar specifically writes "pro player version" on some of their rubbers like the mx-p, so maybe there are indeed people asking the manufacturers for those ones xd

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Tibhar specifically writes "pro player version" on some of their rubbers like the mx-p, so maybe there are indeed people asking the manufacturers for those ones xd

That isn't the 'pro' type i've meant....

Suga D...
...As for personal rubbers, they have the best cut rubber from the best sheets so why would they reject them and surely yes DHS would bin them rather than sell them, it is nothing to them a few sheets of rubber. So much secrecy around the blue sponge why wouldn't DHS just sell it on their website instead of through dodgy agents on the inside?

Add on:

At the WTTTC in Kuala Lumpur DHS did have a little Sales Shop where they've been selling provincial H3N Bluesponge...
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Actually someone wrote that he could just write to DHS and order a bunch of provincials. The hype around National rubbers is practically free advertisement to the brands.
Reflecting to Suga: Someone doesn't want to write an email to ESN and ask them to sell a pro version rubber? I'm curious what would they say.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
yes they all are just like that, kind of what I am saying. Who gets them, does anyone know a person like Dima who can do this. 2 blades to try with Dima's new H3 rubber, if Dima don't like will he sell them on? I don't know but that is 2 blades, on some site I can order 10 of these from so called genuine dealers. You are all missing the point I am making more turning in to a pissing contest of who is wrong or right I think. Oh well
Ask Dima what he is thinking about this jealous talk...

This user has no status.
That isn't the 'pro' type i've meant....
yes you mean pro Tenergy like $100 dollars etc, think all evolution commercial have that pro player version written on them don't they.

Add on:

At the WTTTC in Kuala Lumpur DHS did have a little Sales Shop where they've been selling provincial H3N Bluesponge...
[Emoji2]

Brilliant so has anyone bought one of these, this is all I am trying to find out really. Personally I don't care much for many sellers as they all claim to know someone. I seen your upload of the used rubbers actually. Epic. But you get what I mean about purchasing loads of these and new?

Reactions: Suga D